Not logged in - Login | Register 

hearing bells
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
gottbean

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Feb 3rd, 2008 10:03 pm

I am recently experiencing something that I wonder might be an angel or could it be something else.  I hope someone can explain what this is

Just this morning I was woken up by a bell.  There are no bells in my house and no bells near enough for me to hear outside.  It was a single tone, very clear "gong"  It was like hitting a brass or metal bowl.   I woke up right away and felt like I was waiting for something.  Nothing else happened.   All I know is I want to hear it again!  I think I've heard it before too.

Is there any connection to angels or am I going in the wrong direction? 

Thanks and God bless to you all

soraya

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Feb 4th, 2008 08:36 pm

Hello, and a very warm welcome to you gottbean,

when i read your post i started thinking of the tibetian monks, and himalayan  mountains,   although many would associate bells with angelic realm.

did you notice the time you were awoken,   keep a notebook by your bed, and next time record the time, and how your body felt,  do you practise meditation at all,  i keep hearing the words,  ring the bell to let you know im here,  keep connected her and we'll see what transpires shall we.   The   tibetian monks  chant to a tonne  repeated for  focus  concentration in their most wonderful and dedicated  positive chanting  to help keep the prayer field open,  this ancient practise has continued for eons, but their finding their sacred chanting is weakening in this present age, as so many  of mankind are sending negative and heavy vibrations out to the universe and even our beloved children are  loosing their  playful and innocent speech  younger and younger, missing out on the  carefree childhoods  as they get caught up in the worlds wars and  horror that they were at one time shielded from.

Its so imperative  for us to help them, and use beautiful speech,  even just chanting the word joy, joy joy,  be a few times daily, can be a  wonderful  and  energy shifting thing to do.         peace and harmony to all beings,      soraya

agrillo

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Feb 27th, 2008 04:15 pm

I thought I was the only one who heard bells.

My ringing sounds like my doorbell.  It has awaken me from sleep or I hear it when I am relaxing in my bed. No one else hears it. I will be going to answer the door and my family claims they didn't hear it. I often wondered if someone is trying to contact me.

halapino

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 28th, 2008 07:51 am

its called "Tinnitus" here is a link that explains it. http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/CONSUMER/CON00090.html  I hear chimes but it calms down when my blood sugars are put back to normal and blood pressure is lowered. Very comon ailment.   I also am perscribed furosemide (talked about in article) it does help me. the ringing can get very bothersome sometimes

agrillo

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 28th, 2008 06:50 pm

Yes, I do have tinnitus from time to time. When I have a cold it is non stop ringing. But, the doorbell  ring that I hear sometimes is only one ring as if someone rang the doorbell and no more. I might only here it once every few weeks.

halapino

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 29th, 2008 12:30 am

Strange not sure what to tell ya. For me it often sounds like chimes in the middle of my head and from far away or like a whisper. Then I also get the thumping and erratic beats from varius blood vessels.  What I find interesting in that article there is mention of certain kind of tinnitus that can be heard by other individuals using a stethascope. Never had the experience of one loud noise or bell that I recall. This is the human body we are talking about and anything's possible.

Current time is 08:17 am

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings