YourAngels.com Angel Forums ~ Conscious Community ~ Message Board Home

Search

Members

Calendar

Help

YourAngels.com Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
YourAngels.com Angel Forums ~ Conscious Community ~ Message Board > Angels > Anything Angels! > I have noticed 23 /32 or 323 / 232 what does it mean in ange

I have noticed 23 /32 or 323 / 232 what does it mean in ange
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
animedevil

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 09:14 am

I have noticed 23 /32 or 323 / 232 what does it mean in angel numbers or what not??? I have asked God before about love for me and about my career... so any help?

Q Lilly

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 09:05 pm

Try this website:

http://www.spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-angels

It will help you understand.

Peace,

Q Lilly

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 02:14 am

wow,,,,,,,,,,,all I see lately is 222......wonderful.....and 555....even better..thanks Q Lilly........hadn't seen this site..dee

Q Lilly

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 02:02 am

You're welcome!

aquarian

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Sep 23rd, 2012 05:33 pm

animedevil wrote: I have noticed 23 /32 or 323 / 232 what does it mean in angel numbers or what not??? I have asked God before about love for me and about my career... so any help?

Hi I am also seeing 323 whenever i see a number it is showing me as 323.
Can you share your experiences

destiny

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Sep 23rd, 2012 10:05 pm

I love Doreen Virtue's work, if you're interested, here is another site.
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.co.nz/p/what-are-angel-numbers.html

2's are to do with faith and thought, 3's ascended masters, 4's angels, 5's change and transformation, but the links already sighted here provide in depth explanation of their combinations. What you might find is if you have a link or connection with Jesus (or other ascended master), you're likely to see the 3's, or if you feel a connection with the angelic world, it will be the 4's. If there is change coming up, it will be the 5's. You may see one main number or more than one.

The combinations of numbers together are a message and are simple. When reoccurring, take notice of what's happening in life. Are you pondering something, trying to make a decision, worried, struggling? If your daily life involves constant communication with that you feel a connectedness with, whatever the number is you're presented with, is a specific message and confirmation you're being heard. Take notice and follow your heart.

If you wish to accept them in your life as a tool in which to guide you, they will continue in your life and build your awareness.

As man and angel exist on different densities, energy and frequency, it's not a matter for most to be able to automatically hear a voice or see something, the numbers serve as a language an easy, non threatening way in which to communicate.

They're also not specific to just those in touch with their spirituality, (whatever that may be), but can appear to anyone, of any age, or any belief, or no belief.

If you have them in your life, see them as a blessing, put them to the test and discern yourself.

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Sep 24th, 2012 07:24 pm

I have to say I don't agree with putting angels to a 'test'...that just sounds wrong to me...they don't have to prove anything...they are not entertainment...they are true guides from God...and not to be played with...not taken lightly...

destiny

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Sep 24th, 2012 08:35 pm

I mean 'numbers' Dee :)

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Sep 24th, 2012 09:08 pm

okay....cool......:D

Current time is 06:34 pm

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings