Not logged in - Login | Register 

protection from psychic attacks
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
RedBird

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 22nd, 2008 10:39 pm

Once in a while the topic of psychic protection comes up here. This is an energy method for psychic protection. There's also some interesting information in the manual about psychic attacks.

Psychic Protection Flame
http://www.elementenergy.com/psychicprotectionflame

manual
http://elementenergy.dreamhosters.com/manuals/PsychicProtectionFlame.pdf

RedBird

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 23rd, 2008 01:14 am

Wonderful information this can help to help from all the negativity that's out in the world today. Thanks for sharing there was alot of very interesting and informative articles. Thanks dana

RedBird

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 23rd, 2008 03:12 am

You're very welcome. :)

atomic33

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 23rd, 2008 06:19 am

Thanks Redbird it has been a problem for me in the past xxx

RedBird

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat May 24th, 2008 01:42 am

Hey atomic,

This has really been a problem for me too. Since attuning to it a few days ago, well darn if it doesn't help. It's like getting a spiritual immune system. I activate it a couple of times a day.

RedBird

lady_raven

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat May 24th, 2008 06:57 am

Very helpful! Seems like I am always under psychic attack. Not a good thing!
Funny you should bring this up...... I have been looking for help on this for awhile now. There was a negative entity in my house that was causing all kinds of chaos, and one of its scare tactics was psy attacks. Of course I could sit here all night and type everything it did while it was inhabiting my home, it's just that long of a list! Anywho, I smudged my house and annointed every door and window in my house and now unfortunately it has relocated to the house next to mine. My new family's house. It is on the same land as my home. Not a good situation at all!!
Any ideas?

RedBird

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat May 24th, 2008 04:28 pm

Oh gee, that is a sticky situation. Since it's on the land, some kind of blessing to include the entire property would help, but as the entity is in the house the home would need to addressed too.

I would think to start with some protection for the people in the home, and yourself, then protection for both the homes and the entire property. Using the Psychic Protection Flame could work, or you may need to do something more, as it's already there. But I do think the flame can help to prevent psychic harm, so I would consider it as a first line of defense, unless you have another method you prefer.

I just found this website:

http://www.freewebs.com/thelightworkersway/freeservices.htm

They have a section (scroll down) called "spirit releasement" which explains entities and some more info on psychic attack. Some interesting information. These people seem easy to contact and may be able to offer some advice or insight.

Please keep us posted.

RedBird

lady_raven

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun May 25th, 2008 05:09 am

Thank you very much! I will keep you posted. Right now everything is calm but I am definitely seeking other methods in case it decides to rear its ugly head again. You can never learn too much!

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun May 25th, 2008 09:14 pm

Rebird tanks tere was some very informative information I had been reading some things about this but this was so helpful for me I also like ladyrave have had some dealings with alot of negativity in people and some in enviroments you happen to be in. I have a friend thats going to start teaching me about crystals theres alot to learn. Amethyst helps ward off nrgative influences and protect from enviromental stress calmsthe nervous system and brain, easing headaches and migraines also opens the third eye and crown chakaras. dana

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun May 25th, 2008 09:16 pm

boy did I leave out some letters.. oops dana

RedBird

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 26th, 2008 12:54 am

Great to learn that about amethyst. I love crystals and gemstones, but don't know a lot about their properties.

Lady Raven, glad things are calm. Hope it stays that way!

RedBird

atomic33

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 26th, 2008 07:21 am

Hi Redbird
Thanks for the info I was on those links for ages so interesting
I feel I may do one of them especially the purple flame
I felt drawn to that DNA Healing Attunement

Thanks for the info you are a true blessing to the forum redbird xxxxxx

Moonspell

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 26th, 2008 08:34 am

Hi Dana, I am a Crystal Healing Therapist, so if there is anything that you would like to know, please do not hesitate to ask.:)

Hope your Fibro isn't too bad at the moment.:(

Love and Blessings

Moonspell

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 26th, 2008 11:42 am

Dana
praying to Raphael and also St.Pio helps...Call on God's healing energies....when meditating...relax and call on all of them...and picture it flowing through from the crown and down bringing all that chronic pain and releasing it into the earth and then thank mother earth for receiving and healing it ...we should do more 'thanking' of mother earth...she takes on all our 'stuff' and heals it...
give it a shot? do it daily...and see/feel the difference?
Dee

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 26th, 2008 04:48 pm

Moonspell thanks theres alot I'm interested in.Dee I will call on Raphael and st Pio I have prayed to God and called for angels to help I got a bunch of doreen Virtue books and some others so I couls learn how to do better. I would like to thank all of you I have gotten 90 percent better since I have joined also by getting the right doctor has helped I beleive I was guided to him. I take neurontin 3 x day and tramadol I have alot of other medications but i rarely take them anymore I have learned to pace myself like you told me to. I even had a migraine sat I didn't have to take my vicoden a friend gave me an amethyst and I put it on my 3rd eye and amazingly I asked help from raphael and it went away. What a blessing!!! I also had lost to much weight and i now have gaine 14 pounds. I have a high metabolism and it is just as hard for me to gain as for others to loose. I am so thankful for all of you God and Angels for feeling once again like a regular person. so thankful fibro is better.. Love and blessings... dana

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 5th, 2008 04:48 am

Protection has always been an issue with me. I have been told over and over by my mentors that I could easily be attacked because I am very emotional and I tend to put others before me all the time.

The only protection I know is by calling out to ArchAngel Michael and surrounding myself with a bright white light.

LavenderRose

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 8th, 2008 04:12 pm

Thankx Redbird!!

I always knew I was very sensitive.... now whenever I do Reiki on others I seem to absorb their stress.... I've been praying to AAM for protection and I also read in D.V's book about protecting oneself by visualizing one  in a pink cylinder of protection wherein one can reach out to others without putting a barrier that makes others psychically cut off.

LavenderRose

Chosen1

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 12th, 2008 06:33 pm

Hi

I did the attunement with AA Michael and wanted to know are there any side affects to this . I turned very warm on my  the entire body and it  feels like something is moving through each Charkra and  my arms and hands have turned red  and also  the color blue and yellow constantly flashed is that a good sign . Or is this something else .

Thank you

Chosen1

http://www.elementenergy.com/psychicprotectionflame

Current time is 01:17 pm

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings