Not logged in - Login | Register 

I stutter
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
elisabeth

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 29th, 2014 01:07 am

Hello. My name is Elisabeth and I am 22 years old. I’m from Norway :)

Ever since the age of 7, I have been stuttering. It’s a result of a bad memory hidden in my subconsciousness, and I have whole my life wished for it to go away.

I don’t have any friends because of it :(

I have tried everything — therapy, even hypnosis — without results. My last hope is Healing.

Is there a way for you to send me Reiki Healing, or anything that could make it go away?

hunterofallmonsters101

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2015 01:16 am

for one im pretty sure u can get friends even if u stutter the other ppl who dont like u r just dicks and number two, my cousin stutters, and its not to bad, ok ik i dont stutter but im just guessing it kinda seems like it would work, have u tried thinking before u say what u say and then repeat the words?

also ur fine ur going to do great and stuttering is the last thing u should worry about this is even coming from a 13 year old
:dude::D;)

hunterofallmonsters101

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2015 01:16 am

for one im pretty sure u can get friends even if u stutter the other ppl who dont like u r just dicks and number two, my cousin stutters, and its not to bad, ok ik i dont stutter but im just guessing it kinda seems like it would work, have u tried thinking before u say what u say and then repeat the words?

also ur fine ur going to do great and stuttering is the last thing u should worry about this is even coming from a 13 year old
:dude::D;)

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Apr 15th, 2015 12:28 am

I stutter, it isn't completely about the appearance of the person that causes the biggest effect on a first impression but their behaviour. It's not too bad to stutter anyway compared to other detritus others have (if you consider them that), you probably do have friends but don't count them or count them as acquaintances and I'll be your friend as well. You can message me.

Your stuttering is probably generic, however, a lesser negative entity may be possessing you and causing this (this information was based on findings from the SSRF). Visit their website spiritualresearchfoundation.org for ways to cure or treat your stuttering.

Last edited on Wed Apr 15th, 2015 12:31 am by Storm_Machinine

Current time is 04:34 pm

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings