YourAngels.com Angel Forums ~ Conscious Community ~ Message Board Home

Search
   
Members

Calendar

Help

YourAngels.com Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
YourAngels.com Angel Forums ~ Conscious Community ~ Message Board > General Chat > General Chat > What Religions or Spiritual Faiths worship Venus The Lucifer


What Religions or Spiritual Faiths worship Venus The Lucifer
 Moderated by: admin  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Mar 15th, 2012 04:56 pm

Quote

Reply
I am curious to know of any names of religions or spiritual faiths that worship the planet Venus as their God/Goddess?

I have heard of and read a bit about Lucifarian (however it is that you spell it...) and it supposedly worships the upside down two points up Pentagram Horned God or something to that effect but I haven't been able to find any religions or faiths that openly claim that Venus is the God/Goddess, there's subtle hints like "The Lucifer" or "The Morning Star" but nothing etched in stone... well, except for this Petroglyph that may date back as far as 11,000 years...

*Palmistry Petroglyph*
http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/15/49/87/00/wilder10.jpg

The Pentagram has also been traced back to roughly 3500 B.C.E on Mesopotamian Pottery and Coins...

*Pictures of the Pentagram on Mesopotamian Artifacts*
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/pentagram.html

People like Sun Tzu and Pythagoras used the Pentagram in their teachings as well...

*Sun Tzu Pentagram*
http://scienceofstrategy.org/main/co...-tzus-elements

*Pythagorean Pentacle/Pentagram*
http://web.eecs.utk.edu/~mclennan/BA/PP.html

Then there is the Natural Pentagram Pattern that Venus and Earth make with their superior and inferior conjunctions as they evolve around our Solar Systems Sun over eight Earth years as seen here...

*Venus Pentagram*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nI3Ky8mhj8

There is also the Apple Seed Pentagram that is one of the fruits mentioned to be from the Tree of Knowledge is the Garden of Eden...

*Pictures of the Pentagram in an Apple*
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...0D&FORM=IQFRBA

And last but not least there is the Natural Pentagram formation of the palm lines which I happen to have, here is a picture, it's not clear but it really is there and all the lines connect to each other, just look for the five dots of blue ink I used to highlight the points of line intersection...

*Pentagram in palm lines*
http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/q...1229215500.jpg

Now the Pentagram isn't the only connection I have to Venus The Lucifer but my Astrological Birth Date coincidentally matches as well but that's another story that I talked about in this thread and is not the point of this thread...

*Natural "Pentagram" Formation in "Palm Lines"*
http://www.wiccanwisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2588

Anyways, back to the point of this thread... Is there any Religions or Spiritual Faiths that openly worship the Planet Venus for the Pentagram Symbol it makes as an intelligent design behind the Universe sign from their God/Goddess that made Space, Time, Matter and Evolution possible?

intellilove2
Member


Joined: Wed Dec 7th, 2011
Location: Dagupan, Philippines
Posts: 24
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Mar 16th, 2012 05:34 pm

Quote

Reply
Venus is just a planet so I think it should not be worship. Regarding lucifer they said he is the devil a kind of evil spirits not a planet. So if there are people who worship venus as their god, I think lucifer will just laugh at them.

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Mar 16th, 2012 08:02 pm

Quote

Reply
intellilove2 wrote:
Venus is just a planet so I think it should not be worship. Regarding lucifer they said he is the devil a kind of evil spirits not a planet. So if there are people who worship venus as their god, I think lucifer will just laugh at them.

Venus is more than just a planet in our Solar System, the Pentagram formation it makes with Earth as they evolve around the Sun is a sign to the intelligent design behind the Universe for life to be able to live within it...

Also, The Lucifer is a Latin word that is a reference to the planet Venus which means Light Bearer or Bringer of Light as Venus is both the Morning and Evening Star as it is the first object that appears to be a Star that appears in the Evening then slowly disappears throughout the night to reappear in the Morning before Dawn hence The Bringer of Light, Lucifer is not a being, it's a title given to the Guardian Arch-Angel who protects Venus the Goddess of Love Queen of Heaven...

intellilove2
Member


Joined: Wed Dec 7th, 2011
Location: Dagupan, Philippines
Posts: 24
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 17th, 2012 07:59 am

Quote

Reply
Jobujack wrote:Venus is more than just a planet in our Solar System, the Pentagram formation it makes with Earth as they evolve around the Sun is a sign to the intelligent design behind the Universe for life to be able to live within it...

Also, The Lucifer is a Latin word that is a reference to the planet Venus which means Light Bearer or Bringer of Light as Venus is both the Morning and Evening Star as it is the first object that appears to be a Star that appears in the Evening then slowly disappears throughout the night to reappear in the Morning before Dawn hence The Bringer of Light, Lucifer is not a being, it's a title given to the Guardian Arch-Angel who protects Venus the Goddess of Love Queen of Heaven...



Ah I see, interesting info. But, is it true that lucifer is the current prince of this world and he has a father the god of this world? Because in the Holy Bible there is a “prince of this world” and “god of this world”, which they are evils.

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 17th, 2012 01:42 pm

Quote

Reply
intellilove2 wrote:
Jobujack wrote:Venus is more than just a planet in our Solar System, the Pentagram formation it makes with Earth as they evolve around the Sun is a sign to the intelligent design behind the Universe for life to be able to live within it...

Also, The Lucifer is a Latin word that is a reference to the planet Venus which means Light Bearer or Bringer of Light as Venus is both the Morning and Evening Star as it is the first object that appears to be a Star that appears in the Evening then slowly disappears throughout the night to reappear in the Morning before Dawn hence The Bringer of Light, Lucifer is not a being, it's a title given to the Guardian Arch-Angel who protects Venus the Goddess of Love Queen of Heaven...



Ah I see, interesting info. But, is it true that lucifer is the current prince of this world and he has a father the god of this world? Because in the Holy Bible there is a “prince of this world” and “god of this world”, which they are evils.


Even if you are going by the Christian Bible, at no place in it does it say that The Lucifer is the Devil, it talks about a Babylonian King that was referred to as being the Day Star Son of the Dawn or something like that but the hole story about The Lucifer being a rebellious Angel who wanted to be like God and was cast out of heaven with his followers by God is a broken down telephone syndrome story that has spread word of mouth.

The Christian bible Story is a creative one but is not fact, though I'm sure people will disagree with me but everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion but I go by facts and not stories written by Men and all Bibles were written by Men and all Men are Liars when it comes to talking about God, the Creation of the Universe and Life within it

dee
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 28th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3783
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 17th, 2012 02:27 pm

Quote

Reply
but how do you know what is fact and not fact? I don't think anyone knows....but we will....soon enough.......

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 17th, 2012 03:08 pm

Quote

Reply
dee wrote:
but how do you know what is fact and not fact? I don't think anyone knows....but we will....soon enough.......

There are some facts

Fact- All Bibles were written by Men not Jesus or God!

Fact- No Human knows past, present and future about how the Universe and everything in it came to be!

Fact- If Jesus really did die on the cross it was not for the Human races sins, it was because he was murdered for causing problems and going against the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.

Fact- The word Lucifer was created by Man before the concept of the Christian bible was conceived.

I could go on but you should catch my drift and know what I mean... also, I'm not against the moral teachings of Christianity, just the hole story about a rebellious Angel who wanted to be like God and was cast out of Heaven and the broken down telephone syndrome story about how Lucifer was that Angel and is now the Devil...

dee
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 28th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3783
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 17th, 2012 09:12 pm

Quote

Reply
but how do you know NO human knows this? but you think you know this?  I've always said the bible needs to be taken lightly in many cases because it 'was' written by man....I do think there is truth in there...but I have to look to God for my answers.  I'm not Christian.. I just believe in God and Jesus and what Jesus came here to do...I don't dwell on the words of evil or Lucifer...means nothing to me or my life I guess....some people do...I just don't go there.

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Mar 17th, 2012 09:49 pm

Quote

Reply
dee wrote:
but how do you know NO human knows this? but you think you know this?

Humans weren't around at the time the Universe was created so how could anyone know, and, the only way to be able to know for sure is if we go back in time and see what happened, but that's not possible...

dee
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 28th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3783
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Mar 18th, 2012 12:04 pm

Quote

Reply
I agree 'humans' weren't around in physical bodies at that time  obviously since a planet wasn't here either...But, we were One with God at that time........which means you don't know anymore than any other human........I do believe we do have all those past memories.  Also, that we are here as humans to re awaken to our spiritual selves...as this process continues to move forward for each individual soul we move closer to returning to our "Oneness" with God.  
of course this is all my own opinion from my own experiences...I think it is very important that we agree that no one has all the truths...meaning you as well? right?
I would never expect anyone to think I knew everything......ever......we are all on a different level of learning...a different number of times in reincarnations...so, no , no one can say they know anything 'for sure'...( I have to look at my beliefs and see that what I believe is always for the good of 'everyone'...if there is any negative or judgment in my belief then it is 'off' balance....IF it is consumed in love, then I do agree with what I am being given.  Love, as I know my friend namaste has said in the past is KEY to 'all things regarding God'...LOVE for all humankind, no matter who they are is key to being closer to God...without love there is nothing ...emptiness...if we have no compassion we are not alive...living...experiencing true God and Christlike Spirit.....
the one thing I think we do owe everyone is that without love in our hearts and lots of love for mankind we will never grow in spirit...we will never move forward in our spiritual standing with God...

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Mar 18th, 2012 03:52 pm

Quote

Reply
dee wrote:
I think it is very important that we agree that no one has all the truths...meaning you as well? right?

Agreed... and obviously I don't know the hole truth but I know more than my fair share... besides, even if I did know the hole truth it would be impossible to prove it all scientifically...

namaste
Member


Joined: Sat Apr 12th, 2008
Location: Hillsboro, Missouri USA
Posts: 816
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Mar 18th, 2012 04:31 pm

Quote

Reply
Jobujack,

Facts not withstanding, with God all things are possible.

This stuff isn't about logic or proof.

Y'all have a nice day. Smile at a stranger. Make a child smile at you. Give birth to your innerself. Listen to your angel with your heart not your ears. Welllll.... you can use your ears if ya wanna.
Blessed be
paul

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Mar 18th, 2012 05:49 pm

Quote

Reply
namaste wrote:
Jobujack,

Facts not withstanding, with God all things are possible.

This stuff isn't about logic or proof.


I understand and know all too well that God isn't governed by the laws of Science for if IT was then we would not be here thinking and talking about the stuff we are, have and will...

dee
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 28th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3783
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Mar 19th, 2012 12:43 pm

Quote

Reply
God is the law...science is just part of who and what our "Source" is...if people can combine their spiritual belief and science together ...they are on the right track to finding truths....trust your guidance people...ask and it will be shown to you.  Our Source will not let you down...ever.  God wants us to try to connect...and will help us to succeed....we just need to ask how to get there. and trust and have patience....it "will" be given to you.

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Mar 20th, 2012 07:04 pm

Quote

Reply
dee wrote:
God is the law...science is just part of who and what our "Source" is...if people can combine their spiritual belief and science together ...they are on the right track to finding truths....trust your guidance people...ask and it will be shown to you.  Our Source will not let you down...ever.  God wants us to try to connect...and will help us to succeed....we just need to ask how to get there. and trust and have patience....it "will" be given to you.


But how do you know who to trust as a Guidance person/people? (I have my own methods but I'm just curious to hear your answer...)

I also agree with what you say but I also see it as IT (God) has left us clues to remember how to reconnect with IT each Soul life we live... clues like the Venus Pentagram, Yin/Yang, Astrology and both Zodiacs, Chinese and Western, Palmistry, Numerology and Mythology and or Religious/Spiritual Faiths...

IT doesn't care which path we choose to think about IT, as long as we are morally good and remember what IT has given us...

destiny
Member


Joined: Tue Feb 28th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 276
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Mar 20th, 2012 08:47 pm

Quote

Reply
But how do you know who to trust as a Guidance person/people? (I have my own methods but I'm just curious to hear your answer...)

I also agree with what you say but I also see it as IT (God) has left us clues to remember how to reconnect with IT each Soul life we live... clues like the Venus Pentagram, Yin/Yang, Astrology and both Zodiacs, Chinese and Western, Palmistry, Numerology and Mythology and or Religious/Spiritual Faiths...


And that's the beauty of each individual finding their own path, being able to discern things to find what best resonates with them. It is one's own truth to decide whom/what they will trust, that matters.

Indeed, agree with your last paragraph:) It is what is in the heart that counts.

Jobujack
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 5th, 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 251
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Mar 22nd, 2012 11:36 pm

Quote

Reply
destiny wrote:
And that's the beauty of each individual finding their own path, being able to discern things to find what best resonates with them. It is one's own truth to decide whom/what they will trust, that matters.

Indeed, agree with your last paragraph:) It is what is in the heart that counts.


I like your answer though I am still curious to hear others...

namaste
Member


Joined: Sat Apr 12th, 2008
Location: Hillsboro, Missouri USA
Posts: 816
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 01:49 am

Quote

Reply
The intellect reveals what it has accees to. The heart what it does. God can be found in science. Most notably quantum physic and chaos theory.

Might i direct our attention to page 91 paragraph three of "Pathways to Joy" The Master Vivekananada on The Four Yoga Paths to God. ISBN 978-1-930722-67-5 Edited by Dave DeLuca

In my opinion it is heavy duty stuff.

It reeks of truth that resonates with my personal path. This book recently came into my posession in one of those MEANT TO BE ways.

Who knows, some of you might be ready for it too.

Get back to me why don't 'cha?

Namaste`

Paul

dee
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 28th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3783
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 12:30 pm

Quote

Reply
Sounds awesome paul.............I am going to check that out for sure.........don't ya just love those 'meant to be' events....purely guided nudges?  thanks for this...love...dee


 Current time is 10:15 pm




home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings





Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
Page processed in 0.1339 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 31 queries executed.