Not logged in - Login | Register 

Reincarnated Angel
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
XxAngelOnFirexX

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 3rd, 2009 11:45 am

I am a reincarnated angel.  I found this out over a year ago.  I get dreams from God and visions about my past  in heaven and my part on earth.  I'm here for the rapture as it says in relevations. i know my part but lately i've been having dreams of meeting my old angel friends when i was still back in heaven. All seven of them are on the earth right now and i'm trying to find out who they are.  is there anyone else here who thinks they might be a reincarnated angel.  i might recognize you. anyone else having similar dreams/visions?

We DO exsist.  to learn more about me and my story read my blog at: http://angelscornerofangst.blogspot.com/

I hope tyo find you! They time we must reunite is soon! 

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 3rd, 2009 08:46 pm

WOW...............welcome Angel.........so, how do you find out you are a reincarnated angel???? How as a human do you deal or feel when you have those types of dreams.........I can't even imagine....how wonderful.....
tell us more!!!!
love dee

XxAngelOnFirexX

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 3rd, 2009 11:41 pm

Well one of the hardest things I feel is the loss of my wings. ever since i was a child i've always had this strong attachment towards having wings. now as i'm older and aware of my situation i recognise that in heaven i had wings so when i came down to earth i lost them.  I've always had this one memory on being in heaven before i came down to earth. i was standing around with two other beings looking down onto earth., today i beleive these beings are my angel friends.  when i realized i was a reincarnated angel, it started out with dreams. i recieved dreams of actually talking to satan and him trying to  convince me to leave my path and follow him.  then i was possessed by one of his demons which tried to have me commit suicide. but i defeated my demon and rejected satan.  that is when i started having angel dreams. dreams of being an angel and sometimes clips of memories of heaven.  it was then that i started to pray and when God revealed to me my past.  ever since i've been on a journey to learn more.  i pray and receive dreams every now and then, each more revealing than teh last.  overall i've learned that i will be playing some big part in the  coming rapture and finall judgement.  the exact part i do not know but i pray all the time to find it out.  i know God will reveal it to me at the right time.   i deal with being a human as apart from being an angel.  i mainly just go on with my life as a human and then when i get dreams and memories  i feel stronger towards teh angel part of me.   now not everyone i've told believes me.  my dad thinks i'm crazy but my mom and grandparents and others believe me.  i was told though that many will reject what i say but i will always know i am right.  when i get dreams it makes me very happy. i like to know that i have a part in everything.  i made a great sacrifice when i volunteered myself to God as one to go back.  i know that there are others like me out there, but are too afriad no one will believe them or haven't remembered anything yet.  my most recent dream was last night.  in it i met up with all of my angel friends.  they are all scattered on earth now and it was such a great reunion.  dreams is the main way God communicates with me. other times its like i hear thoughts in my head.  i also use angel cards to get his messages when i am havign trouble hearing them myself.  as of now on my journey i am just looking online for people who might be like me. its a bit lonely, i really have slim to no earth friends. what i really need though now is for people to be ready.  the time for final judgement is coming.  the anti-christ is here.  i do not have proof who it is so i don't know but i've been following what people in power have been saying and  whats going on in the world.  its all leading up to one moment.  i hope, but have no idea, that when it happens i will get my wings back.  i dream all teh time of flying with my wings. i crave it so badly i want to cry sometimes. but i know this is my mission. i know i have to wait.  so i pray.  some guidance i'd like to give those preparing is if you haven't already read Revelations of the bible so you kn ow what is to come.  its not straightforward but it gives you an idea. also i assume you do, but pray.   its so important.  some other things  i'd like to say is thank you for all of you out there who beleive me and listen to me. It makes things easier.  i believe my part will be after the disappearance of the ones of God in the rapture i will remain to convince to the non-believers to come to God.  its a big task ahead of me but i'm prepared and i'm ready. if you can read my blog.  i update it about when i get dreams and about things i find out. i try to give guidance also.  its earth. Thanks you all who have read this!

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 03:44 pm

wow...quite the story indeed....do you think there may be a website up somewhere? where others as yourself share and seek the same people?
I have a different view of 'revelation' actually and I do feel strongly that we lightworkers and the like are doing a great job to turn things around for this planet.....I think all along we had the choice and the ability to do so...I think 'we' will all come out on top! If it is true that God would release this 'satan'....that we, through our knowledge of him and God and what we know about pure love overcoming ALL obstacles that we KNOW how to fight that demon....
I DO also believe angels are here (and there) to guide and aid us through all times...good and bad.....spiritual and not so spiritual....I have been guided SO much especially the past few years...and not only by guides and angels..but also by Jesus and Mother Mary....and more....
but, my view on Revelation is just that....my view....I don't know it all....so, we'll just have to wait and see.......I am not afraid of what is coming by any means.....I hope everyone knows that God isn't going to 'throw us under the bus' so to speak.......I don't feel that is how he works........................
If I come up with any ideas on how to find those friends you seek I will surely let you know.......and please keep us posted on the dreams and memories and visions.......we LOVE it here.......always feel free to share with us ok? I have to say you are the first reincarnated angel I've ever met......hope to meet more! so if you do find them..please send them here also...we would love to join in on that conversation! thanks so much for sharing with us.....love dee

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 06:55 pm

Many of us are reincarnated angels... Not only 7! LOL.

I am one too!!! WELCOME BACK, dearest Sister!

This is my blog:
http://voiceoftherainbow.blogspot.com

You have to go back to 2008 though when you want to read my story. My reawakening started last year... Though my visions have started when I was younger. At the age of 3 I was already telling my parents I will be working for God, being the front performer of our church choir.

I was 17 when Great Spirit and our family "up there" manifested Themselves in "reality" for me. 22 when underwent some sort of "test". And now I'm 26... dreams, physically awake, name it--- I've had it happen to me.

Wings... Spread them out!!! Time to fly with us, dearest Sister!

I'll visit your blog sometime... And might put a link up on my blog if you don't mind. Welcome to the Forums!

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 06:56 pm

PS...

Don't ever think you lost your wings. They're still attached to you!!! You just need to remember and "feel" again.

XxAngelOnFirexX

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 07:06 pm

Thank you. I really try to remember my wings, its just very hard. i don't really know what to do. its great to finaly meet another angel on earth. its been a lonely 17 yrs for me.

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 07:12 pm

Aww...

Don't try too hard! Just breathe. Relax. One thing that helped me is really sitting on the grass, or standing... Barefeet... Connect yourself to Mother Earth. It's our home now. Though They always tell me to do this all the time. You know, it's hard for us because we miss "home" - I know how it feels when we prefer to be back up there... It's difficult. Sometimes we're tempted to do things just to go back... I've been through so much but I think it's safe to say I'm getting better everyday now.

A lot of releasing... I needed to undergo some sort of "cleansing" before I felt my wings again. I didn't even expect to have them attached to me! LOL! Oh dear! You'll actually read about it here on the forums! Somewhere! LOL. I was like... "It's weird... I feel like I have wings on my back... Felt them yesterday..." ---- Or something like this! HaHaHa! I cried a whole lot after I realized I really was an angel.

And I just exclaimed: "SO THAT'S WHY MY LIFE WAS LIKE THIS!!!"

HaHaHa!

*big wing hug*

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 07:17 pm

Have you viewed videos from Humanity Healing? YouTube it.

They helped me a whole lot. Made me think I wasn't going insane. There ARE many of us. And we ARE remembering.

It could be lonely. Even if we are surrounded by people... loved ones... It's still "lonely"... But it doesn't have to be. It's a choice- you know... being happy.

And I think as reincarnated angels, we are trained to handle this "loneliness"... That's why we all meet at a time when we need each other... :)

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 08:30 pm

Your link doesn't seem to work. :(

XxAngelOnFirexX

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 4th, 2009 08:50 pm

really?  try this http://angelscornerofangst.blogspot.com/

thanks so much for all of the advice. i really appreciate it. sometimes i swear i feel wings, but not much lately and nothing too realistic.  i defiantly went through a hard time too of doing things to try and go back. i've even prayed for it. but i'm doing much better now.  trying to devote more of my life to my purpose everyday. just trying to learn as much as i can.

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Apr 5th, 2009 03:32 am

It opens up a lot of ads... but not your blog. :(

Yeah! Me too... So happy to be connected again, though we never really lost the connection. Another reincarnated angel (whom I met last month) delivered a message to me from our family... They said they're very happy because I was so dedicated to my life purpose.

Doesn't it feel sooooo good to be alive and awake this wonderful time?

I'll try your blog again. Also, try to be a bit more cheery! I think they would want you to write on a blog called angelscornerofjoy --- or something! LOL. Just a thought... Very vibrant energy they have, really! :)

Hugs dearest One! You are sooooo blessed!

gerial

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Apr 15th, 2009 01:38 am

Hey, just wanted to let you know your not alone.  there is more like 100,000 of us walking around and its been that way for a long time.  this isn't your first life but it will be the last (thank God!)  we're getting off this rock soon!   Glad to here you've made your connection to heaven.  I was also looking for others which brought me to your blog.   Drop me a line if you want to talk, I made my email visible.  I know it sucks being confused.  Oh and don't worry about reuniting on earth.  That will happen when this is all over.  Those dreams of yours, feelings of love beyond explanation? good stuff.  peace!

michael paul

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 10:53 am

Hello Im Michael Paul Capilitan, Ive read this context that you have a felling of being an reincarnated angel. So i took this great opportunity to contact you. Down to earth, I recognize those who are able to talk to LORD GOD. Its really amazing. Im a Catholic and I believe in Jesus Christ. Im 25 years old born last September 29, 1984, coincedentally, feast of Saint Michael Archangel, so my mother used to call my name. My mom told me so during the time i was born and time when i was sick during my toddler years, she was dreaming of an Angel. She was also dreaming of Blessed Virgin Mare a while ago. Now, i have no extra sensory perception. But i often dreaming of Im flying so high, instance also flying not so high. At this moment, Ive gone to a faith healer and seeing in His ritual that i was always watch by a bad fallen angels locally called here as "engkanto". They even give me sickness. I wonder what is my purpose here on earth. Please do give me some little advices or comments. Im in dire to help people and bring them back to Lord God but due financial unstable i keep on working now for me and family needs. By the im still single.

In God faith,

Michael Paul

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 09:40 pm

Michael Paul, you are Filipino, I am guessing. Our country has been trapped in the third dimension for so long. I pray it'll break through the chains of illusions soon.

I don't believe in such things as demons, fallen angels and the like anymore. I used to, until I opened up to the higher powers and realized the truth that nothing in this world is created evil.

So I feel to say, you don't even need to go to faith healers to know how blessed you are. Nothing is wrong with you, and nothing can harm you unless you let them. The only thing that would tie you down in your spiritual path is believing you're under some kind of spell. You have to find strength within you and no one else.

And the only way you can help others is when you help yourself... We all walk the same path, but it doesn't mean we should carry other people's burdens. They have lessons they need to learn on their own.

Focus on the good of life and not those engkantos. Too many of our people have been led to believe nature spirits can harm them. It's time we clear the air. NO nature spirit, by virtue of the universe, is allowed to do such a thing. And just because everyone else down there in our islands says so, doesn't mean you have to believe them. *wink*

Walk the path of light... There is nothing to fear when you are in it.

namaste

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 24th, 2009 02:48 am

angelonfire,

I have seen another who has posted on this forum who is having a hard time with discovering that he/she is an angel. 

At first I had my doubts however I have come to realize that all things are possible.

namase to you,

paul

ps.  Faye,  Oh how wonderful it is to know you are happy. It makes me smile inside and out.

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 24th, 2009 04:22 am

Poppa Paul... see my smile on my pic? :)

michael paul

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 24th, 2009 09:44 am

Many of us exist. I knew 2 reincarnated angels here. They are also born in the month of September. 26, 28 and i 29.

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Apr 24th, 2009 11:45 am

Did you all know that humans are only .....Hhhmmm....how shall I put this....humans are only 'one step' below angels......yea...really......so that would explain how 'easy' it is to connect with them when we practice and work on that connection...I see the 'white' of them a lot....but, hoping to 'open' that door a bit more...I'm trying! practice practice practice.......knowing this is my last lifetime as being a human 'stuck' as a human, and that after this whole 'spiritual' awakening coming we will be able to go from being here to being there with just a thought....no more death becomes us! It will become a natural process as it was in the beginning...can't wait!!!!!!!!!
dee

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Apr 25th, 2009 04:14 pm

I know how you feel, Dee. :)

Current time is 12:22 pm
Page:    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page  

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings