Am I Seeing Angels?
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
Emma

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 3rd, 2009 06:51 pm

Hope someone can help.

Since about March and April time I've been picking up the energy of angels around me, usually following me, sitting beside me or standing some where in a room but for about 2 weeks now I think I've been seeing them, mostly Raphael and my new guardian Trevor.

The first time I saw Raphael was he was standing behind my tutor while she was talking and I asked why he was stood there and he said he was snooping LOL and the second time I saw Raphael was today, he was sat on a desk not far from me watching me doing my college work and I've felt Trevor sit on my bed as it sank in like when someone sits down on it and sometimes I've seen Trevor stand at the end of my bed or near my windowsill and he likes to stay there until I fall asleep.

I asked Raphael to explain how come I could suddenly see them and he explained that because my third eye is open, and the image in my minds eye is projecting through my eyes.

Does anyone else see them this way. Its not like looking at someone physically, its like faint but I feel I'm not imagining this because Trevor was stood in the room just now watching me type and I watched my dog hang around that area for about 10 minutes sniffing in the same spot and appear to be looking at someone :D

michael paul

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 4th, 2009 09:58 am

hi emma,

Your truly blessed you have that gift. How i wish i could have also, so i could see my general Sir St. Michael. And i could ask my real identity here on earth. I feel also im special since i dream always of flying, seen heavenly light in the head of Mama Mary.

I advice that you should also pray. Pray to Lord God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, to Mama Mary, and to Sir St. Michael. Please pray the Rosary. Im praying the rosary daily. I really LOVE GOD. I miss him.

Can you do favor for me? Please ask Sir St. Raphael, if you do talk to them, of who really i am and what my mission here on earth. Im Michael Paul Capilitan, 24 yrs old, Im in the Philippines. Born last September 29, 1984, feast of St. Michael Archangel.

Love you in God Faith,

Michael Paul

Emma

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 4th, 2009 11:17 am

Hi Michael

I do feel truly blessed but I get made fun or people don't believe me.

Anyway I used 3 sources for you question, Archangel Raphael, a pendulum and my angel cards, I asked Raphael what your purpose was and he said helping, I asked my pendulum does Raphael refering to helping as in healing and it said yes and the angel cards, I got the ask card as the angels want YOU to ask about your life purpose, I also got the focus on service card saying that you need to focus on your purpose i.e your healing purpose and I also got the go for it card to say yes healing is your purpose and to go for it and enjoy the experience.

Sometimes angels won't give great deal of information about someone else as they like to ask you to find out for yourself and Raphael wanted me to tell you that EVERYONE is capable of talking to angels. Just ask the angels a question mentally and listen for the answer mentally.

Last edited on Thu Jun 4th, 2009 11:21 am by Emma

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 4th, 2009 12:08 pm

absolutely seek to make that connection with your angels and guides Michael Paul...meditation is my way of receiving guidance....when I go into meditation I will often ask a question...usually for someone else....and I get answers by either a vision or seeing a word in my minds eye...also, if we try meditating and we feel 'nothing' has happened as like no vision or any pictures or words it doesn't mean we didn't get anything.......Our higher self will take this info for us and guides will work it out with you......don't know if I am making myself clear here......but michael, it really is a gift to make that connection with 'your' guides and angels......they are there for you.....you don't have to have cards and tarot or astrology....you can learn to communicate with them yourself......that is why we have them......ask them to help you 'see' ...not just see them with your eyes....that is a beautiful thing...but...it is their guidance we need to seek......pray and ask...that's how I've made the connection..don't give up....try it daily...it WILL come......seek and it shall be given.......Patience is KEY...we are not very patient people....but it is what you need....
give it a shot.......you've so much to gain and nothing to lose.........
right?????
blessings and my prayers are with you..........
p.s. I don't mean to say cards etc are useless...they certainly are not useless. They can enhance our connection...readings etc.....but, we really do need to make that connection if we want to live our life and be 'guided'....the experience will grow and change over time.....promise.........
love dee

michael paul

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 05:03 am

heaveno emma and dee,

I appreciate your kindness in helping me. I guess your right, its what i want. I want to help people with sickness, i want to heal them and through it, i could preach the Goodness of our Lord God, the Almighty Power, the One True God, The Three Divine Person in One God, The Creator of All Things, The Alpha and the Omega.

I also dream in healing people bite with the snakes. I brought only water. I want your help guys in praying. Let us pray for the sins of the world. Now, the H1N1 is pandemic, even in Asia the virus is in. Help me my powers of healing will be activated, with the guidance of the Angels and The Holy Spirit. So, the virus will be stop in GOD's mercy. Then afterwards, those who i have healed will strenghten their faith in our Creator, Lord GOD Almighty. Let us pray always in the name of THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN.

Love you guys in GOD FAITH,

Michael Paul

michael paul

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 05:29 am

One thing also emma, am i reincarnated angel? and what is my secret name? Please ask Sir St Raphael. I cant talk to angels, i did ask but sadly i cant. Please help me. I want to know. Thank you emma.

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 06:00 am

Michael Paul,

Everyone is a reincarnated angel - that's what I believe... We all have the power in ourselves, we only have to acknowledge it and use it in a way that would benefit others without demeaning ourselves. There is truth in the line: love starts within yourself.

You need not seek your name, for the name you carry in this lifetime is your name that is written in the heavens... all is one and one is all - who you were before is who you are now and will become. In the realm from which you seek guidance, the concept of time does not exist.

What I am being told to say to you, dearest brother, is that you need to focus on the good in your life, the blessings and the simple miracles. The true essence of service begins in your everyday dealings - the way you treat your co-workers, the way you do your job, the way you respond to people who mistreat or misunderstand you.

The moment you say you cannot talk to angels is the moment you yourself shun them out. They are always there listening and guiding... And they respond in ways you sometimes don't expect. Although asking for signs is always helpful, I learned that I have it within me to create what I want to happen in my life, to make the decisions of which path to take to fulfill my mission here on Earth.

Just be. Most of the "lightworkers" who have claimed they are "lightworkers" are always in search of what their mission is, not understanding that their mission is just to become who they are now. A father, a mother, an artist, a teacher, a child... When you come into that sacred space of accepting who you are, regardless if you are a "reincarnated angel" or not, then you can truly begin your healing work.

Emma, I am very happy you are so connected to the angels! I have a couple of decks myself but rarely use them. I just love the fact that they do serve as a form of guidance (and sometimes entertainment if I need some cheering up) for me. Hugs to you!

Dee, how's life? :)

As always,
Faye

michael paul

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 07:22 am

hi faye,

Im asking just because im really bothered. Good for you have seen your angel in normal. But me only in my dreams. I had a dream, two angels is with me, in my left and my right, Always with me. But sad to say, I cant see them in normal mode. huhuhu.

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi Faye
Actually, things are getting better....Strange things going on....in a wonderful way....the guides and angels are helping me in a most awesome way.....this past week I've asked them so many questions about this new endeavor I've thought about doing.........made a few inquiries and "got a positive" reply......so, now I'm in shock and am scrambling to move forward with this .....I'm just freaking out...in awe...and also know that I AM being guided and helped by those spirit guides and angels......they drop those little hints of reassurance every where I turn.....
thanks for asking!!!!!!
michael paul....Sonia Choquette is a wonderful author and has a book out called Ask Your Guides
I've been reading through this for the past few days because the messages they are sending me involve a life changing event for me and they truly ARE directing me to all the right people etc.....Our words and actions play a huge roll in whether or not we 'make that connection'...to keep saying I cannot connect or that only in dreams...well.......thoughts are things....thoughts have 'energy'....that being said you 'are' creating this 'inability' to 'see' the connection you have....it IS there....they are there.....but you just have to learn to activate (is the word they are giving me) Activate the connection.......ask them every day to give you even a small subtle hint they are there and you will see one! a lot of us in here are proof of that......Honestly if you check out this book I speak of you will know how to make the connection.....KNOW you will.......do a daily affirmation and speak to them daily......and you will see it become a reality........We can create our own reality....we do have that power....and we also have the power to 'block' that connection...which is what I feel you are doing ....not on purpose of course...but these thoughts are doing it...just give it a try...you will see the change happen....I've done it...many have done it.....and you can too....They won't do things FOR us...but they WILL work 'with' us.......so, are you going to give it a try? Check out Sonia's website...I'm sure there will be info on it about this as well.........
will send prayers for you.........love dee

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 5th, 2009 06:45 pm

Aww Dee! Awesome!!! I'm glad you're keeping it up. We all get into that shock mode after "remembering" what we came here to do. I freaked out myself when I was guided back to my path. Scrambled, kneeled, cried, you name it, I did it... LOL.

And you are right, they always give as the reassurance that we need, sometimes even if we do not ask! Just as long as we have our hearts open and ready to receive! :)

Hugs Dee!!! I so wish we lived closer! We could party all day with our angels! :)

MilleFeori

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 10th, 2009 11:19 pm

Hello & Goddess Bless,
I wish to respond to the Angels & Guides..
Though, i have not seen my Angels in any shape or Mysty form... But somehow angels appear to me like little blue & white twinkles....every day & night they appear upstairs in my bedroom while going to bed or waking up & while praying or while in meditation.. they appear and wont stop twinkling unless i have acknowledged them there & of course I say Hello & Thank You... :)

MilleFeori

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2009 07:10 pm

Wanted t0 also add  Round Orbs.. that appear in photographs.. I have seen repeated Orbs small & larger Orbs appear in photo's by my son & by my sister & also by my sister-n law.. & sometimes outside when the sun sets..
I heard that Angels also come in as  Round white Orbs.. but basically almost all of the Orbs wes ee are the earth Faery & Garden Gnomes... Cool Huh.. :)

Last edited on Fri Jun 12th, 2009 07:11 pm by MilleFeori

Falcien

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 11th, 2010 09:11 pm

I dis-agree that everyone is a re-incarnated angel. There is a such thing as human souls after all. I think that most psychics are re-incarnated angels, but not all, and that the human soul has the ability to use angelic abilities, but just not as strong.

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 12th, 2010 12:34 am

As physical forms evolve, so do souls Falcien. :) Human souls are of greater power and reach, it is our "vessel" that "limits" us to somehow tap into the highest forms of energy that equals that of angelic beings.

Angels, themselves, would attest that we humans are Their equals. For Them, as I've said, One is All and All is One, the balance of all things, no polarities. Though one would disagree that They are bound to certain "rules", They recognize us as Their kindreds as we are all made of the same pure energy (call it "love", perhaps?).

intellilove

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 12th, 2010 02:00 am

To me I love Jesus, when one time a man asked Jesus of what will happen after a man died, Jesus answered He will become like angels in heaven.

When I see angels they are not in human form I see them as they really are, invisible in regular human standards, and I describe their form as Living Intelligences.

Last edited on Fri Feb 12th, 2010 02:02 am by intellilove

Current time is 02:55 am

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings