YourAngels.com Angel Forums ~ Conscious Community ~ Message Board Home

Search

Members

Calendar

Help

YourAngels.com Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
YourAngels.com Angel Forums ~ Conscious Community ~ Message Board > Angels > Angel Experiences > think im an angel.. been getting signs for a long time

think im an angel.. been getting signs for a long time
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
alma roxana

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 05:01 am

hey. my name is alma.. ii was born feb. 17,1990
im new at this.. but i feel confortable. :)
anyways.. i've been thinking for a while that im an angel.. or that i have some special purpose in life. ! no lie...
i always get this feeling that i have powers.. and that i can heal things.. even my boyfriend tells me that when he met me.. he saw me as an angel that thats what he feels about me.. wich is weird because i never mentioned anything to him. you know.

just that i always see the number --11-- EVERYWERE !! on license plates.. and addresses.. when i check the time i mean its crazy.. and also the number 44.. but mostly 11.. i hope some one can relate to this and help me out.! because sometimes i doo feel like im the only one and i feel confused..

oh and also i can feel what people are feeling even when there hiding it .. its like my soul gets in there body os something.. like if i can see it thru there eyes or hear it thrru there voice its really wierd that wen i try to explain the feeling i start to cry.. there was a point were i thought i was phsycic.. but i've always had a thing for wings i love them.. and i always have dreams where i have wings and i start flyin.. ther was on.. where i was carrying my boyfriend and some one else and i flew to some beach.. and there was some randome shack and we just sat at the top and stared at the water and waves it was so calming.! :) but i always wonder if im really and angel.. and my boyfriend thinks i was sent to him to help him out.. but i dnt know in what and he doesnt either.. its really confusing...
and. going back to the number.. i always see the number  11 ..  and my boyfriend would always see the number 44.. and when we met.. wee started seenig both number alot.. and we would i always say that we were ment for each other.. there was a feeling in me that we where destined for each other i know it may sound corny and stuff but i really dnt know how to explain it..

but.. what really throws me out is him telling me that the way he thinks of me.. is of an angel he cant explain it either and is weird.. when some one else tells you..
thnxs for reading

oh i almos forgot.. also wen i was aplying for this restaurant.. well wen i had the interview .. the interview was diffrent.!! it wasnt anything like other interviews..
this one was kinda personal. he would ask for my bday.. and how many brothers and for my moms bday.. and all these other stuff.. and at the end he would get this number.. and by that number he would know what kind of person u were..! and guess what.!!  i had the number 11... i know thats not a coinsidence.. and even he told me. that that was one special number that it doesnt come out often.. it has to do somehitn with god. and since he was verry spiritual .. he smiled at me .. and said something about some disiples..

..:..alma roxana ..:..

it would be nice if some one wrote back.! to see that im not alone or the only one ???

Last edited on Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 05:33 am by alma roxana

namaste

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 05:39 pm

well I just responded to your NEWbie post and asked what made you feel like you are an angel. Now I read this post. I don't know much about numerology. But I have had times in my life where I awoke at the same time in the middle of the night yadda yadda. AND NO it was not because my alarm clock went off. (that last line was to some of the pixies on this forum. you know who you are). The psychic thing is something that we all have but few recognize it for what it is. you can develop a talent for listening to it and the more that you do the easier it gets.

What makes me believe you more than anything else that you've posted is the fact that you feel alone. JOIN the club. I bet you also want others to share what you know. Or am I all wet?

Back when I used to hang wallpaper and paint for a living I used to have a saying that I'd tell clients who were taking on a big project. I'd like to share it with you on your journey. "The best way to eat an Elephant is one bite at a time".

The tricky part is that the answers you will be seeking are all so simple in the end that they are easily overlooked.

nuff for now.
paul
oh I'll tell you about the picture that appears with my postings. Years ago, before I knew of this forum, I visited an historic part of St. Charles, Missouri. I took many pictures that day. The angel in the window was one of them.

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 06:42 pm

You are not alone you have came to the right place. I think we know we are different for a long time before we finally realize our gifts. We feel isolated and different... It is so great to have you here. You are special and you and your boyfriend have a special connection.

In Doreen Virtue's angel Numbers 101 this is what she says about number 11 and 44.
11 Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.
44 The angels are giving you extra comfort, love, and support right now. Ask them for help with everything, and listen to their guidance through your intuition.

Here is an interesting website that has information on different things you see and there meanings
http://www.whats-your-sign.com

Hope this helps have a wonderful day Blessings Dana

alma roxana

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 08:11 pm

omg. yes i think we are special in gods way.. because he is a sagittarious and im aquarius.. and it says that we are a rare combination wich  makes us spaecial.  like we are a really unique cuple.. wich is cool because even we feel it.! and thnxs for repling.. ill ekeep in touch.. and its good to hear that im not alone..

and even wen i do the numberology.. i get the number 11

Last edited on Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 08:47 pm by alma roxana

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 08:46 pm

wow, cool website dana......THANKS
dee

pasr2210

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Oct 31st, 2010 09:45 pm

OK. i have the exact same feelings as you and i have my entire life and i have had PLENTY of weird encounters my entire life. Some of the encounters are things that normally people may not be lucky enough to survive.

One weird thing in similar is how often my boyfriend and STRANGERS tell me that I am an angel and that is how they see me. Often people can't explain why they see me that way. Ive also had two people randomly contact/email me to tell me some pretty weird things, which both have revolved around Angels or suggesting that I am a part of something else.

I also have the healing feeling and I would describe myself as an empath--I can read other peoples feelings/emotions and feel them SO easily.

what freaked me out most is that im also an aquarius (Feb 10th, 21 years old!). Do you by chance know your blood type.. I have O- and there are some interesting theories about Rh- blood and I was just interested if you have - or + blood!

I am under a time constraint now but Im def coming back to this site to look around more. SO glad i found it.. perfect timing.. but that doesn't really surprise me.

Chloe

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 4th, 2010 01:11 pm

hi pasr.........I too am an Aquarian with type O pos. blood type...these 'healing' feelings don't make you an angel...but...can mean you are capable of healing.....have you ever thought of trying reiki? or any other healing modality? Empathy is a great quality....I can't even watch tv commercials any longer without balling my eyes out...so, put that quality to good use....be of service to those near you in need?
Signs we receive don't mean we are angels...I know I am not one...but I receive signs as well....all people can receive signs....during meditation or sleep...it's just a matter of trying and being patient...we are all able to receive our guidance this way....some people are just more open and don't need to try as hard as others....I did better after learning to meditate...opening that communication to God and angels and guides....It makes life so much easier when we have them with us on a daily basis keeping that door open to them.........
I'm not trying to burst your bubble hon....I guess all this talk of 'being angels' is making me want to get across that 'everyone' has this ability...we are ALL worthy and capable...and no one is more connected than anyone else is... you or I are no better than the next guy...know what I mean? All we have to do is 'ask' God to open that door...and keep your eyes and ears open...and it WILL happen...I've had some incredible things happen to me this past year...and it is because I asked him to help me and I kept trying...and was patient and listened...I think a lot of the time we miss the replies......or don't have the patience to wait...it all comes in due time....and Divine Timing is crucial in trust....HE knows best...and if things don't happen when we feel they should then it was for a reason...and maybe we need to reflect on why.
this is not by any means a lecture to anyone...just my experiences and observations of my past ........??? something to think about......dee

pasr2210

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 4th, 2010 07:42 pm

oh! no worries, thank you very much for your reply! after i posted that, i heard the same from someone else. which i have always understood the power of the mind, unconscious and God so I understand how this is true. Oh, and my blood type was o negative (not positive) there are some interesting theories about negative blood which is why i tated my blood type :)

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Nov 5th, 2010 08:10 am

What theories about blood did you hear? I have Rh- myself so I'm curious.

EDIT: Ok, I found it.... wow... kinda creepy... but doubt it was truth.

Last edited on Fri Nov 5th, 2010 09:06 am by Miya

Ithiriel

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 29th, 2010 07:33 pm

Hi Dears (Alma, pasr),

I'm glad you've found this forum: welcome :) Believe me you're not the only one(s) to feel "alone" and misunderstood. We all go through this and even though we learn to deal with our "differentness" after some time, it's still no bed of roses... At least because we ("suddenly") realize that the gifts  we've received from God (and develop them) put some significant responsibility on us... As the "Light Workers" we should love, help, heal, teach our fellow human beings who have not developed their gifts yet - but do it in the way(s) that are "acceptable" to them. Unfortunately, many people 'out there' are not really ready to hear what we are saying here...
Oh, well :)

AngelMzy100

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Jul 9th, 2011 01:30 pm

Hi I Have A Story Too And Here I May Start:P:P:P

Story:

So Basically For 2 Months This Stuff has Been Happening!
Once I Was Outside And Then I Started singing and then all of a sudden the wind grew stronger when I sang a high note and then when I sang a lower note the wind would go lower..:shock:

And Also I Have A Connection with the Sky And Clouds.:cool:

I Also Can Control My Dreams and I Make Peace and Can Remember What Happened In My Past And I Once FOR REAL!

Was Floating In Mid air!:D It was a Big Discovery and was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!:dude::dude::dude::dude: But Then my Mom Came So then I Gracefully floated downnnnnn....;)

EXTRA NOTE:
And At school I had searched on the net in The Computer Room ''Angel Symptoms'' Then Like Basically EVERYTHING I Have Experienced Came Up!!:shock: So Then I Quickly Ran Back To The Bathroom And Then All Of A Sudden... I grew tiny wings and Actually Transformed into A Angel!!!:)

I Think..... And Then I Said A Short Chant ''Turn Me Back To My Human Identity!'' Just In 5 SECONDS! I Was In My Redhill School Uniform!.. So Ever Since Then I Have To Keep this a secret Froom My Friends Especially My SECRET BLURTING BFF!:? And I Have This
Experience!:P:P:D:D;);):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

LAST BIT OF MY EXPERIENCE AND INFO!:

Once There Was a storm In South Africa (Where I Live) I Said A Chant ''Rain Stop Of My Angel Lords'' And Then Everything Cleared Up!:shock::shock::

PS:
Everyday At School,Sandton and so on...(I can hear whispers from atleast 8m's Away)I Hear People Saying..

''Wow She's looks so much Like A Angel!!:shock::shock:''

And,''I Think She's A Angel'' And so much more!!

Thanks To All The People And (Might Be And Angel believers)
For Reading my story thanks!!!;);););)

AngelMzy100

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jul 17th, 2011 01:59 pm

I'm a Sagittarius.

LilxCherrypop

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Aug 28th, 2011 01:52 pm

Hey Alma!

I'm Rebecca and im 17 years old.. my b-day is june 17 1994 and I think im an angel too.. omg this is so very weird i actually dont know what to say,, but i have the same as you.. i see it as a gift that i can see trough peoples eyes how they feel.. and my bf has the feeling too that im an angel he thinks im watching him over all the time cuz he feels me around him..

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Aug 29th, 2011 01:13 pm

have you ever tried to look elsewhere to seek what may really be going on with you...maybe you are a 'sensitive'...which can make you feel 'different' but does not make you an angel?  I just see SO many kids feeling they are angels...something about it bother's me I guess....I think because I feel you may we wasting precious time helping people or studying other things which you could be using to help others....so, IF you 'are' an angel..........what do you do about it?  why is it so important for people to 'be' an angel?    
I only ask because all I ever hear in this regard is about 'who' they are........nothing else............I don't see anyone 'doing' anything about it.........doing something 'with' it.....just doesn't make sense to me...........not that it has to....I guess what I'm really trying to do is maybe open your eyes to something more important....this angelic stuff just seems to be an ego trip....?
I know that if this bother's me, it is MY problem...my issue...and no one even owes me any explanation....and that cool with me....but hope to see some of you DO something...HELP someone..........or learn something ......it's just that I see no one moving forward with any of it....and even get offended if they are asked questions...doesn't that sound odd?  am I the only one who is bothered by it?  Life is not about the ego...in fact...we would all do ourselves a favor to shed the ego mind game stuff......but...again.......this is my problem...and I am not attacking here....I am just 'still' trying to make sense of it and find some explanation about it....d

LilxCherrypop

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Aug 29th, 2011 01:16 pm

Do you got that feeling too tht you're an angel? and i get what your saying..

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Aug 29th, 2011 01:28 pm

It doesn't matter if you are an angel or not. It will not change anything in your life on the Earth. The most important is how you live, what you do, what kind of person you are, what you can learn and what you can teach others (I already said that in the different topic). I have met some people who ciamed to be incarnated angels but - the truth was - they acted worse than anyone else.

why is it so important for people to 'be' an angel?
Because many people (especially teenagers) want to be different from the rest of humanity and they believe that having angelic soul opens the doors to being someone special.

Last edited on Mon Aug 29th, 2011 03:13 pm by Miya

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 30th, 2011 01:44 am

I actually have said that before Miya....I was just wondering what lil's opinion was....I understand the younger crowd's fascination....and have said that I thought they were seeking things to make them feel important and/needed for many reasons that age does a lot of things, my wish is that they would 'know' they ARE special just for who they are and that they do not need to come out as angelic to be needed or loved or special...I wasn't posting in an arrogant manner or being crass or anything...I truly do have questions...and also I think it might be good if some people would  look at their situation from a different angle. 

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 30th, 2011 10:53 am

I know you were not posting in arrogant manner ;) 

Last edited on Tue Aug 30th, 2011 08:57 pm by Miya

shadow11

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Nov 16th, 2011 03:38 am

Hey...Just pointing out that Satans favorite numbers are 2 11 and 4...i do believe Satan is our true creator and demons are really the saints in this world...They have proven this to me in the most private of ways, one i can say is that Satan and his fellow goetians can see your whole entire life in a short amount of time, theyve proven that to me, theyve also have rid of some bad thoughts i once had. they are ancient aliens.
Just sayin, http://www.joyofsatan.com you should read some of the stuff they have on there, maybe it might find out why u feel like an angel.

freespirit

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Nov 16th, 2011 09:22 am

Greetings

Hello to you Dee, another wise soul on here:)

I have to agree with everything you say, I too believe Im an angel, yet I have met quite a few on my journey and not even known they were angels, but on reflection I can now see that I was closed to the universe and all it offers. 

I recently "was saved" I honestly thought my time had come, I was suffering severe chest pain, all the symptoms of a possible stroke/heart attack, I finally surrendered to the divine spirit and in the past 2 weeks my life has shifted, Im more open to receive and practiced my Reiki on me, I have received so many messages which im listening too and being guided by my angels, I know I can love and trust them to be there for me unconditionally.......

Im eternally grateful to be alive to share this with everyone :)

Peace love and joy

Last edited on Wed Nov 16th, 2011 09:32 am by freespirit

Current time is 09:49 am
Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings