Not logged in - Login | Register 

11:11
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
zanne

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Nov 6th, 2008 01:56 am

Before I got married I dreamt several times that I was holding a baby in my arms, a girl and dark haired. One time, I felt and saw I was breast feeding the baby. At that time, I was really confused why I keep dreaming such dreams, I didn't have a boyfriend at all and never had. A year later, I got married and pregnant, my hubby is american and I am asian, well because of the immigration procedures I have to wait for several months in my country before I can be reunited with my hubby. But when my hubby got back in the states he begun to see 11:11 numbers anywhere...from alarm clock...microwave clock...car clock...he thought it was a sign for him to play that number like lottery. Then, I arrived in the states 8 months pregnant and I begun to see those numbers too...it scared me because what if it was sign that something will happen bad. What if 11:11 means date or time that something will happen bad. My child is going to be 5 this Feb 1, she is a girl and dark haired one. It was 2 years ago that I decided to search on the internet about this 11:11 and I found this link http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 . There were several reasons pointed out by the author why people been seeing this numbers and one caught my attention, he said, " There are a lot of special kids being born, and many of the folks getting prompted with 11:11 are simply being prepared as good parents to these special children, who will require understanding and nuturing of their gifts. So maybe its not about you, but your children, or chlidren to be. I've read somewhere on the internet too that children with special gifts usually pick who their parents gonna be and they let them know in advance tru dreams. Anybody who has a similar experience? If this is true I want to be prepared and supportive to my child. Do you think there's a possibility that my child is a crystal child?

Chosen1

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Nov 7th, 2008 04:23 pm

I know that 11:11 used to show up for me too everywhere I went and I was told that it meant that you have 1 ,111 angels surrounding you and that is a good thing . Not sure how it could relate to your child but I am sure there are others on the forum who can shed some light on this .

Much love and blessings
Chosen1

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Nov 7th, 2008 10:58 pm

welcome zanne
glad you found your way here...........well......those infamous 11:11 numbers..........we've talked a great deal about that in this forum before......surprised you haven't seen it?
Not only that number but many many others are a way of communicating with this angelic realm.......but, that particular 11:11 is a code.......from before coming into life this time we all were given this code....In fact there are books out about it everywhere.........the code was ,in fact, a 'wake up' call if you will....we, before coming into this life all agreed to this exact 'awakening' period for ourselves....now, seeing that number is no big thing.....EXCEPT....when you see this day after day.....week after week....yeah....you and all of us in here have had the very same thing going on......that code is our awakening...when you see this for a while it starts to bug you doesn't it?
and like you we have all HAD to check into it.....ergo....finding this site....learning more and more about numbers and the 'connection'....do you see other numbers as well? This is all like a good Novel or Movie isn't it? so, seeing 333's...or 444's...or any others...even the 000's...these are ways of our guides and angels to speak and connect with us...crazy as it may sound it is SO very true! I promise you that
so, tell us dear zanne....what other types of things have you been seeing? studying? reading?
You were even guided here to this site by your guides and/or angels...what sort of things interest you?
I promise you that this or these numbers has nothing to do with harm to your child.....Please know it is quite the opposite...this is a connection to all God is....and Jesus...and the angels who are trying to communicate with and through us.......all from love.......no evil..no lies....but pure truth....
children DO chose the parents they wish to be with...for all sorts of reasons....you may be the right person they will learn things best from that they need to learn in this lifetime.....what ever the reason is...it's just wonderful to know they wanted US....so, how could we ever do them wrong? Knowing they wanted us from the millions of others they could have chosen
so dear zanne....what do you think? what do you want to learn or ask or see? Please feel free to ask anything and everything you wish!
and again.....we welcome you to this wonderful place.....dee

zanne

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2008 04:07 am

Thanks a lot chosen1 and dee for your inputs. Please excuse me, I havent browse the forum that much yet, I didnt know there is a topic  regarding 11:11. Please also excuse me for my english, some words I'm using might mean different to you guys and gals. As what I've said in my other post, I am Asian.

To Dee

So far, I am only been seeing 11:11. I'm very sorry and honestly speaking, I don't wish to see more things. I am a very weak person, easily get scared, part of being a filipino, I guess :):):) But sometimes, I can sense or feel something will happen, mostly danger. That's why when I feel uncomfortable and we're driving I usually tell my husband to be careful.  

There are a lot of things I wanna learn or shall I say a lot of questions that needed some answers but don't know where to start. Like, if seeing 11:11 is a wake up call then what should I do? Yes, I am clueless and lost, not just with this 11:11 thing but in life, especially spiritually. Sometimes, I am thinking that God is reaching out to me that's why been seeing 11:11 to wake me up. I worship the Lord God but I know deep inside I need to work more on my faith. Most of the time, I envy those people who has a strong faith and belief, and I talk to God about it. I know I sounded crazy.

By the way Dee, Thanks alot for the warm welcome.

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Nov 8th, 2008 03:15 pm

no need to excuse yourself dear! It was a while ago we were writing about it.....don't know if I could even find it now!
well.....I can understand your fear...really I can...when you said...maybe feeling God is reaching out to you.....absolutely he is. so, for now just accept that it is true...don't feel you 'need' to do anything...God and angels will give you the knowledge you are ready for at the right time....I see clearly you have TONS of faith in him....what more could he ask for! Faith in him is a wonderful wonderful thing to have...and a great place to start...
deep inside you feel you need to work more on your faith? but you do have it...Showing God how much you love him is a lot more than many people can do...you are a step ahead of them dear.! they could envy you!
and as far as 'talking' to GOD.....well, keep up the conversation...that makes our connection to him even tighter....and just the fact that you DO talk to him shows everyone and God just how strong your faith is.......You know God is real...You know we are his children....right? He smiles at your willingness to show him that love....that is what God is all about right.
One thing zanne....just know that you were guided here at this time because God knows you are ready for 'something' ....what exactly, you will find out....so, keep up the good work....keep your connection to God open and KNOW he will do what is best for you....what HE knows you can handle...what I'm saying you already know anyway right?
I don't know why you feel 'danger'...could be many reasons......but, pray to God and have that faith in your heart always...He will guide you hon....you know he will. don't ever feel like you 'sound' crazy....ever....you are not at all !
I would, however, like to ask you one favor...IF you start seeing other numbers...please trust ME when I tell you it is all ok....It is all good...It is all a spiritual thing happening...this whole 11:11 number sequence is just a way of communicating....If you feel compelled, you could check out the book store and see how many books are now coming out on the subject...please know it is NOT an evil issue at ALL ! I just ask you trust that for me?
please relax...know you are in great hands with GOD and trust trust trust....Jesus says it best to have faith and 'trust'....trusting is scary at times......but I've had faith and trust for years now and I've 'always' been led to the right place and time when I ask for guidance.....in fact, just talk with God and Jesus and ask them to give you knowledge....show you the way ...a little bit at a time ...so you can be comfortable with it....you have such a great relationship with Him and you know he wouldn't steer you wrong now would he?
Take it a day at a time. just keep that great connection open...as you do now.
but most of all........don't worry about any of this being 'bad'....God would not do that to you hon...
and again, with much love we welcome you here!
dee
p.s......If fear is an issue for you then just ask God and Jesus to help you with it.......I've have in the past had problems with 'feelings'...andf given it to God because I couldn't seem to help myself through it........In ALL honesty, a day came when for some reason,  that particular 'feeling' was healed...that a peace came over me about it and I no longer feared it.................that is how he works...that WAS Divine Invervention at work!   It is real....and, HE does listen...
prayers to you........dee

Last edited on Sat Nov 8th, 2008 03:20 pm by dee

whitelights

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 11:15 am

Eleven generally is a master number - and highly spiritual and gifted

11:11 has double conotations.

Its a call to study numerology and understand the energy behind the numbers.

You are being spoken to through numbers - your guides are chosing to do this and encouraging your study of number energy.

11:11 is great energy

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 5th, 2009 11:09 pm

It is also a 'wake up call'....predisposed before our incarnation....to wake us up and seek these things.....there are tons of sites out there on the subject and books now too.......we agreed to these things before we came here.....lightworkers and such....so, delve into the information out there....you have a big job to do!
enjoy it.......dee

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 6th, 2009 09:25 pm

What is some of the websites that you go to on 11:11? Dana

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 6th, 2009 11:14 pm

in the first post here on this subject zanne put one site in........If you google 11:11 some will pop up too.....Let me know what you find.....I'll see what I can find again too.
dee

whitelights

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Feb 7th, 2009 02:45 am

11 & 11 equals 22

another master number

remember 22 cannot be reduced

I think it touches base on relationships

a double whammy

a double scoop of 11 energy

brentonalla1

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Apr 8th, 2009 08:48 am

11:11 is the time that you will trip over the crack in the pavement... you most likely did something then and it is just a memory ^_^

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Apr 8th, 2009 12:24 pm

Ha Ha Ha........

brentonalla1

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Apr 8th, 2009 08:57 pm

i like the way that people think im joking, im not...

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Apr 8th, 2009 10:22 pm

well then........why are you here brenton? and Please just be honest.

Current time is 05:11 pm

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings