Not logged in - Login | Register 

gray feather ....meaning?????????/
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
maureen5

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 12:18 am

I came home today from the hospital where my husband is recuperating from surgery...I took a nap, then looked at the table by the bed...On it was a feather about 5 in. long and 5 inches. long...sort of grayish?    I thought it was a little creepy...I've heard finding white feathers can be from angels...what about this????No, there are no birds in my house.

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 12:47 am

maybe your spirit guides name is grey feather......mine is white eagle....and mine was white feather
DEE

maureen5

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 02:36 am

How do I find out about my spirit guide?

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 04:23 am

Feathers, no matter what color or size they are, symbolizes ascendance, or stepping up into another path on your spiritual journey.

As you know, All is One and One is All. If your angels left you a black feather, how would you react?

When crows were depicted in movies and even books, they were given such an evil image that we, humans, have come to fear them and think of them as messengers of evil. The black color and the ear-splitting 'caw' seemed to raise this fear in us.

But in Truth, as all was created with and out of Love, the crow is a beautiful creature which brings us lessons and teach us the duality of things... as Paul here would always say, the yin and yang.

It is up to you to recognize this grey feather as being "creepy" or actually a Divine message from your guides.

About spirit guides, I was told I had several of them. But now that I am learning to break the old ways and even my own upbringing, I'm starting to recognize that there really is but One source and One true guide I have to acknowledge: My Heart.

The best advice I was given recently was to "GO WITHIN." Your heart will tell you what you need to know.

Bright blessings to you Sister of the Sun!

Much love,
Faye

Last edited on Thu Aug 21st, 2008 04:24 am by Faye

maureen5

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 01:19 pm

Thank you Faye...I will do that.
Love, m

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 02:57 pm

I had a dream last night me and my granddaughter found pink feathers in a cluster on my table....I don't know what that would mean.....Also yesterday my friend made me aware that alot of things that involve me is 3"s I have been married 3 times I have 3 kids 3 grandchildren and just other things that i got to thinking about.....

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 21st, 2008 08:51 pm

Dana, nothing in this world is a coincidence. 3's are a significant number... That is similar to 333: the Me, the Be, the I.

Pink feathers in dreams (and your granddaughter is part of the master plan, as all is) is wonderful, just as Maureen found the grey feather.

You have already been awakened to some of your veiled truths, Dana... Keep going, keep believing.

There will come a time you won't even need the numbers or clocks anymore. In the coming New Age, hours, minutes and dates are a thing of the past.

Time and numbers were only created for us to forget a lot of things, to forget who we truly were. But because of this shift that we are undergoing, we are all returning to the Source (the Great Spirit = GOD).

You already know what these significant events and processes in your life mean. Dreamtime is sometimes the best way our guides and your true Self communicates with you in the Now.

Be firm and strong, Dana. You're on the right track!

Much love,
Faye

Last edited on Thu Aug 21st, 2008 08:52 pm by Faye

Current time is 07:29 am

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings