Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
Debbie Maya

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 4th, 2011 08:16 pm

The Twin Soul Connection

By Debbie Nagioff 

As a working clairvoyant I am endlessly confronted with the entire scale of human misery and joy. 

One issue I've come across time and time again is the soul mate connection.  One can probably discern three different types of Soul mate connections, and all of them are karmic. 

1.         The regular soul mate connection in which we find we connect quite happily and comfortably with someone, with very little effort. We feel we’ve known them all our life. 

2.         Next is the real karmic soul mate connection – This can be very hard work.  You may have an intense like or dislike for that person, but they come into your life to teach you something.  A lesson has to be learned and a debt repaid (not literally money!).  This can be extremely painful, but is necessary for our spiritual growth.  Once the lesson is learned, the relationship has done its job.

3.         Finally there is the connection that time never dims.  The Twin Soul or Twin Flame connection. 

Here there is an instant attraction of energies, the energy of the two souls connecting over time, over miles, and sometimes over years.  Very often there is an initial meeting of the twin souls and often one half of the duo is more spiritually awakened and “gets it”.  The other may not be quite there, but nevertheless they are deeply touched by the experience. 

Sometimes they remain in contact like this, and sometimes the two are “deliberately” torn apart and separated over years to go and work on their own lives and commitments and deal with karma in other relationships before finally reuniting decades down the line. 

But are the twin souls destined to be together? 

Synchronicity is at work here to bring the two back together again.  How entrancing to find the same magical alchemy still at work, just as it was at the first meeting – a recognition of a deep rooted love so entrenched and so accepted, it could only have been forged in other lifetimes together.  And probably that is what love at first sight is, recognition of an ancient love. 

Inevitably in twin soul connections we come up against the “dance” the connection and the disconnection between the two that is incredibly frustrating, and cannot be rushed.  We are dealing with a process here.  Within the connection  you often find that one party is very keen to move the relationship on to higher levels, whilst the other doesn’t know what the hell is going on and doesn't want to deal with the relationship, as it touches deep and painful emotions that may have been suppressed.  So they try and escape the relationship.  The latter of the pairing is often referred to as a “runner”.  The intensity of the connection means that each one feels the other's pain and confusion and there is much telepathic interchange.  Both are pulled around by the compulsion of the energy, and are connected by what seems like an electrical cord.   

Often one of the pair can’t take the heat in the kitchen and runs away and when this happens, the other twin experiences a bereavement, which never heals, until the next reconnection.  The "runner" has perhaps experienced a lifetime of destructive love affairs.  Unable to accept love when it is proffered (even though they may crave it).  They may have trashed it, kicked it around like a football and found subtle ways to push it away because they have somehow felt unworthy, unloveable, claustrophobic or simply have never found the right person.  In these circumstances and when used against the other twin, the experience is like a searing pain through the heart. In conventional relationships eventually the wound is healed, but in a twin soul connection, the situation just feels worse and worse.

Gripped in mutual "obsessive" behaviour the energy can be confusing especially when the "dance" is in full swing.  It is quite common for the “runner” to profess language bordering on “I love you,” but maybe it comes out as something else, quite veiled, and then for that “runner” to retract and contradict what they have said.  They feel foolish and vulnerable.  When a “runner” runs, they run.  But in time the “runner” finds themselves in a no-brain situation.  They are faced with the choice of living in pain from the separation from the twin soul, or returning and facing that deep love, working through their fears (often unfounded) of possible rejection and reaching their own personal Eden. 

For the other party who has been willing all along to go that extra mile, the spectrum of emotions experienced till then is infinite.  Sometimes they just believe that the connection is entirely one-sided, or that they’ve imagined it all along and feel foolish and vulnerable.

During the whole process the parties have to remain strong.  Twin soul connections never happen at convenient times.  There is often the matter of existing and committed relationships, money issues, and a whole million other practical and logical reasons why these two, on the surface shouldn’t get together.  There can be great differences in age, or religion or they may live continents apart.  Quite often one may be in an emotionally unfeeling, yet long term relationship, whilst the other is in a controlling and abusive one.  Both can feel trapped.  But never forget, Madam Destiny in her infinite wisdom and effort has gone through the whole process and trouble of bringing these two together, and twin soul connections are quite rare - if you look back on this process you will inevitably come across situations where the two "nearly" met up again, or they were in the same place at the same time, and didn't meet, or they were working close to each other and didn't meet, nearly buying a house in the same town, and didn't meet, until Destiny has chosen the exact timing for that meeting and bingo, it is done.  

There can be little doubt that meeting up with the twin soul pulls one or both onto a more spiritual path as they look back and marvel at how they were brought together. 

To change one’s life like this takes enormous courage, but it also takes infinite patience.  And if you are in such a pairing, you can experience a twin soul connection both as a gift and a curse!  

The lessons of why we unite with our twin soul can be varied, but one reason is to teach each other about accepting love without fear, about healing the pain of love and loss and bringing the two halves of the soul back together again.  If you are able to look at the birth charts of both, you will often see synastry involving Pluto, the planet of deep transformation, Saturn the planet of rigidity and control at work.  Both are very karmic.  In deep love affairs, also look to Chiron in the synastry to see how she is touching Venus in the other chart.

Learning to have patience and not forcing the relationship is part of the twin soul process.  If you are trying to force your will onto the other person, chances are you’re not ready to really connect yourself.  There should be no blame here - only deep and unconditional love.  

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jan 5th, 2011 01:12 pm

welcome Debbie,
Quite a lot of info, thanks.......I think many will find this enlightening.
question, Do you find that many people try too hard to find that perfect 'soul mate'...meaning they feel if they find that certain person meant for only them, that they think it will be the perfect match and therefore it will be a relationship free of 'issues' and disagreements.?
I think I feel that the agreements we come into a lifetime here we do agree to certain relationships for a reason of growth or karmic reasons.....and I can even look back now to a couple of them and 'clearly' see they were a commitment made before coming, even to the point of how they ended sometimes abruptly and without incident because they were suppose to end.......we accomplished the task and the debt and/or lesson was done. I've actually had three that I can clearly see why the came and why we ended. One of which was from both of our last lives here. Native American, intense love, but because of his addictions with alcohol in this life (that darn free will thing lol) the relationship didn't have a chance...It was very very hard to let go...and still think of him with love in my heart hoping he did work through it and get help. Guess I won't know until I am done with this experience...until we meet again....lol
Nice to see you here....please share more us!
dee

Debbie Maya

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jan 5th, 2011 01:26 pm

Hi Dee.  My experience of meeting up with my twin soul was completely unexpected. So I don't think looking makes much difference.  Soul mates, we meet anyway along the way.  But a twin soul is very different.

I met my twin soul when I was 18 (1973) and working in BBC Television.  As he approached me to shake my hand I had such a sensation of incredible love, electricity - It was if I had stepped into a sudden downpour of torrential rain. 

He was/is a writer and was then 40 years old.  I worked for him and two others for about 3 weeks, but his boss didn't think I suited the office, so I was sent back to my old position in the BBC in radio.  Before I finished there, however, I did tell him I'd do a birth chart.

I saw him once after that for a drink a couple of months later, briefly in 1978 when I was back in Television and then in early 2004 a friend of mine who had been a television producer happened to bring his name up.  We both knew the same guy and had worked with him. 

When I first met my twin soul he was living on the south coast of England and I was in London.  But I learned in 2004 that he was now living 3 miles up the road from me.

As a writer I found his address and sent him some of my work,  and he responded very amicably.  We then fell into a casual email correspondence, but it would be two years later before we met, quite accidentally.  I had left my husband at home to meet my television producer friend at our local theatre.  He was running late.  But suddenly after 34 years, my twin soul appeared.  He didn't recognise me at first - but I was accidentally sitting in his seat at the theatre.  The three of us met up at the interval and the same feelings of intense love pervaded the atmosphere. 

We do see each other far more regularly.  But he is an elderly man now, still writing.  I am 55 married with a son and living down the road.  The situation is frustrating, emotionally vulnerable.  He is very much the runner, but there is little I can do about it.  He is very much aware that this is a special connection.  We are so utterly connected telepathically and have so much in common - it seems tragic.  But the twin soul process is a process of connection and disconnection and moving forward and back, both painfully slowly and sometimes fast. 

What I can tell you from my experience is that I know that he and I were connected in previous lifetimes, I feel as if I'm in Destiny's Waiting Room, in regard to this relationship, having to scrounge around for decent magazines to read in the interim!

soraya

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Jan 8th, 2011 01:51 pm

Bright Blessings Deb, welcome here,  wonderful energy you radiate.  I too reside in u.k.   Bridgend, South Wales, what part of country are you?   What transpired may i ask to connect you here? 
  Hope you enjoy finding your way around and meeting other like minded beings  to  share  and align  with.  
   Look forward with happy eyes, heart and soul to  getting to know you.
        Gud Blessi Thig,   Soraya    Pasiphae/ she who shines for all. :D

Debbie Maya

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 11th, 2011 06:43 pm

I think we do try too hard, and I suppose we must remember that all soul mate relationships are karmic, so effectively it's out of our hands to a certain extent. 

Debbie Maya

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 11th, 2011 06:44 pm

Hi Soraya.  My middle name is also Soraya!

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jan 12th, 2011 01:21 am

I know some people talk about finding their soul mate...twin flame...etc....
Do you come across many people who don't feel the need to find them? as I've said, I can clearly see a couple relationships which were, I'm not sure karmic per say, but an agreement to come together for a reason...I don't feel we 'have' to meet up with anyone every time we come into this earthly life...I do feel sometimes we agree for reasons of the 'experience'...I don't feel all our lives here are karmic...or maybe 'not just karmic' but also for the experience that this lifetime we chose would bring. I mean we can pay back our karmic debt without spending a lifetime doing so. I just wonder how many people don't feel the need to meet that 'soul mate'...I guess because you hear so many men and woman say that they just want to "Meet their Soul Mate" and be happy for the rest of their life together...which, I never thought even being with a soul mate meant it would all be roses....ha ha...not on this planet!!! just kidding.......dee

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jan 12th, 2011 04:14 pm

I always thought we are all soulmates... one big happy family. lol :D

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jan 13th, 2011 01:16 am

Actually Faye , you are more right than you know!!!
In fact we 'are' 'more' than soulmates......and even better, we are all but a tiny speck of the whole of the Divine....which means we can't get much larger than that!!!
dee

Debbie Maya

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jan 14th, 2011 07:18 pm

I think we come across them if we like it or not.  In the case of the not-so-nice soul connections, they're rather like bills we have to pay.  Wouldn't it be nice just to do it all through the bank, instead of going through the pain!

These karmic pay backs accumulate through life times and until such time as we reach some higher level of enlightenment and unconditional love, we will have to pay back.

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Jan 15th, 2011 08:04 pm

Debbie, I have a question about the number 10:10

I found an info about it: "10:10 is the Alpha-Omega number. The number of beginnings and endings, it is full of promise, and of opening to the "Compassionate Heart."

Is that mean it is Twin Flame number?

Satya

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Apr 25th, 2011 04:36 pm

When I read your desciptions of Soul Connections, I am unsure if my experience with my soul connection was that of  a real karmic soul mate connection or a twin soul connection.  Was he just suppose to help me with my spiritual growth and to understand my past trauma?  When I read about the twin soul connection, it sounds right on point for us.  I am the runner, and fearful of my deep and painful suppressed emotions when we are together.  I broke things off because I feel that I am causing so much pain to my soul connection and to myself.  On the other hand, am I giving up a twin soul connection here?  What should be done in this situation? 

Please advise!
Satya

sismazio

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 5th, 2011 09:27 pm

Hi Debbie

I read your article on Twin Souls, and as it happens I experienced this connection and obviously the other twin was a runner. I wished to discuss this with you etc and as wondering as a clairvoyant do you offer any readings as I really can do with some advice in specific in regards to the chord and connection.
Let me know if it is possible.
Love and light
S

Satya

Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 5th, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi Debbie:

I am currently in a twin soul connection and met him quite accidently too; we are telepathetically (he is the telepath while I see visions) and energetically connected, and even share the same profession where we met when I transitioned to a new career.  We both have ran for different reasons, so we are both runners.  I had a vision of our past life together when we were lovers in the 1800's, but he left me for another woman and then I found out that I was pregnant.  As an unwed mother, I was forced to give up my daughter.  I also saw a vision of my daughter from my past liftime. 

During this current lifetime, my twin soul connection and I are working through our past together trying to forgive, understand, and love each other.  I remembered from my past memories that I waited many lifetimes for him to return to me, and to find my daughter.  These memories brought much deep pain and anguish to the surface for me.  My hope is that my twin soul connection and I can finally find resolution and forgiveness so that we may finally be together after many lifetimes of waiting.

Many blessings,

Satya

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jun 6th, 2011 03:45 pm

If you want some reading from her, you need to mail her, because she doesn't visit this forum anymore.

LovingTwin

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 25th, 2011 07:29 pm

Last edited on Tue Oct 25th, 2011 07:47 pm by LovingTwin

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 25th, 2011 07:45 pm

Personally I don't believe in twin flames anymore. I used to believe they existed and I was pretty obsessed about finding mine. Now I think that this theory was man-made and it helps to "explain" the deep bond between souls. I believe that we feel very close with some people, because we have met them in past lives. They were our friends, partners or family. That why we feel the spiritual connection we can't explain. Also, the twin flame theory makes people to feel better. Humans are very romantic and they want to be loved by a special someone. Thinking about eternal partner makes them happy.

6055angelaw

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Oct 26th, 2011 12:06 pm

I just met my Twin Flame and it is very hard.   We are doing the "dance" and I am not sure if i am the runner or not.  I am the more spiritually advanced of the two and knew he was coming, but was not expecting to meet him here at the office where he was hired while I was on holidays.  When I came back and was introduced to him, I couldn't breath, thought I would fall on the spot.

well it took almost 2 weeks before we could have a conversation without me putting my foot in my mouth.   Than I asked if I could go to the gym with him.   It was great and we had so much to talk about and we both were able to joke with each other with ease.   Problem was, people saw us leave the office together and one person in particular does not like me and wanted to make sure the "new" guy stayed away.  So this person came in the very next morning and jumped on my Twin Flame to "warn" him that I am bad news etc etc and to stay away.   of course everything was made up, but my Twin Flame, being the new guy, was going to listen to another guy and maybe stay away and not get in with the wrong person.  Little did he know, the person he chose to believe is the biggest gossip and two faced, catty person on the floor....

so now it's hard to talk with my Twin Flame again.  I have to sit and wait until he see's what these people are really like.  I have to see him every day, knowing who he is to me.   I know there is a lot of "sexual" tension between us, which makes it even more difficult.   I want to give up, I want to find someone else to date to get my mind off of him, but at the same time I don't, I want to wait it out.   It is ver confusing and frustrating.  I thought when i met my Twin Flame (as I knew he was coming for a year now, i was told all about him), we would just click and be inseperatable.  I did not expect this.  I often worry and wonder if I am ruining it by being upset, being parranoid, loosing confidence.

in the end, I just want to make sure, no matter what happens, that we will be together.   I love that there is so much information on line verifing this "dance" and that it is part of the process.  helps me get through each day, coming to the office and having to see him, but not being able to connect yet.

Thank you for your posting and insight.

Much Love

angela

Miya

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2011 07:37 pm

Ehh... whatever about my last post. I don't know what to think about twin flames anymore. I'm not sure if they exist or not. That's too complicated.

Twinflamelove

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2011 07:50 pm

A few months ago I know I met my twinflame.  He and I just knew that "we" were the ones for each other...I fell in love with him at first site, and he did as well.. It was such an intense feeling , words can't describe it..
We encountered an obstacle, though..  I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing and this is the reason for my post.. I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, guidance and or suggestions as to what to do..

He is 44, divorced with a 4 year old daughter.  I am 34, no children , never been married.  I want kids, he does not. 

I basically told him that I wanted children and that I couldn't be with him if he didn't.  He said that if I ever change my mind to let him know.

I wanted to be just friends. He said that we couldn't .. So I haven't spoken to him in almost 2 months..

The pain of this whole incident is CONSTANT. I keep thinking tomorrow it'll be easier, it'll go away.. Thinking about him and us never ceases... Am I doing the right thing by ignoring him??? I keep feeling in my heart that maybe he will change his mind, but am I a fool for letting him go?
HELP!

Current time is 12:10 pm
Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings