Healing My Throat Chakra
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 04:53 am

Bright blessings to everyone!

I hope it would not be too much to ask for healing my throat chakra. I would very much appreciate the reiki and prayers.

After undergoing a week of recollections, I now have this pain in my throat--- recognizing that this area has been neglected and I was silenced for so many years. The silence has almost killed me, my Spirit.

And through it all, the wound sustained by my Heart chakra is healed (thanks Emma!) but I would require assistance in this new path I am walking on.

I have downloaded Doreen Virtue's chakra cleansing, and have used it already.

Thank you everyone!!!

atomic33

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 06:30 am

what truth havent you spoke what have you not said ????
the throat cakra can be helped greatly by saying your piece ??!!
s its colour is blue select a blue crystal cleanse it and place it on your throat whilst saying I am open for communtication I speak freely , I speak my truth x

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 03:36 pm

What help is there to open your third eye??

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 04:05 pm

A whole lot of truth, Emma. And I would want to change that now.

Thank you!

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 06:18 pm

Doing the doreen cd will work best.....we need to learn to heal ourselves....isnt't that true dana?
and we WILL.....there is a ton of info out there that shows the different stages in our lives and the chakra's....lower...that they pertain to....the opening and clearing of your chakra's is something you must do...and you will in time do it....when all of our chakra's a clear and open it is said to be the time when we will finally experience the 'kundalini' rise.....this is something which can take years of devout work...it's not an easy task..but, this doesn't mean we aren't able to clear and work on it....but for all of them to be clear and open at the same time ....that is what we all should be working towards....that is when we will really see with our eyes wide open.

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 07:36 pm

I have learned and done alot but it is a process of trial and error..I have lots to read and have learned alot from here plus the websites and books and cds everyone has shared is helping...But I want to learn and do so much more... I am having to also develop better patience and I know when the time is right all will fall into place all I can do is to keep learning and preparing for that time..What a wonderful time that will be!!!!

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 07:54 pm

I need to learn how to speak my Truth! That's my goal this year! ;)

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 09:53 pm

dana,
all I can tell you about the third eye opening is that after my reiki attunement mine opened... I was told it was 'meditation' which I started after my attunement that 'opened' it.......and after it did and I kept meditating I started seeing in my minds eye...pictures....words...numbers...when you meditate it isn't just to 'quiet' your own mind....it is to get closer to God...it is to go inside your soul....to connect...when our connection gets stronger our third eye goes to work...some have always had that 'third eye' gift I guess......I think life closes it up..........right from the start with the root chakra!...when we can get through those lower four chakra's it's all uphill from there!....if you really work with the whole chakra concept and do the work...it will happen....so keep up the clearing....I did Marsha Burack's chakra cd everyday after my first and second level Reiki...for a year....and then the visions really came more often...If I don't meditate I don't get them......the connection and working with God or Jesus makes it happen...for me anyway....we connect with that higher state ...the Christ like state of consciousness. That is where we meet Jesus and God and the abilities come.
You will do it.......you are working and it will happen for you. Keep up the good work!
love Dee

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 10:35 pm

My dearest Dana,

Dee is very right. You are already gifted, and you will be given more once your angels think you are ready. Know that you already have this wonderful power within you, and by working with it, you are nurturing your Divine Self and giving honor to God and His Angels who constantly work with you.

For us who have been given this gift by birth, we still need a whole lot of training and preparation and a series of tests, so to speak. And one of the most valuable things I learned during my many awakenings is that it would all come naturally. I just needed to ask my guides, guardians and God to give these gifts in a way that I will not be overwhelmed or scared. And so, you can do the same thing.

Remember though, that with such gifts come responsibilities. And these responsibilities include being of service to others for God's glory... through simple prayers and positive thoughts and acts of kindness, which you are already doing. When you are ready, He will give you more things to do, more people to inspire to help in strengthening His Kingdom here on Earth.

Keep meditating and as I've learned from Dee, Julie and Emma, cleansing of chakras everyday always helps big time.

Joy, my Love and God's blessings to you always!

Faye

Last edited on Mon Jul 14th, 2008 10:36 pm by Faye

AriesAngel

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 14th, 2008 11:52 pm

Dear Faye,
Offering prayers for your throat chakra. Also, please call in AA Raphael to send green healing light to your throat chakra.

You also need to ask AA Michael to cut the cords that are currently connected to your throat chakra. AA Michael is going to need to do this more than once.

I see cords from a couple of past lives and also from this life. In this lifetime you have been punished for speaking your truth. People have viewed it as you being "crazy" but sweetie you are far from it.

You were also viewed as a "heretic" in a few of your past lifes because you were so spiritually evolved and gifted. People were so terrified of you and the gifts you possessed.

Julie

I can relate because I was tried and found guility at the Salem witch trials.  I was burned at the stake for being a witch and practicing witchcraft. 

I practiced the spiritual religion of Wicca.  Therefore I was seen as a witch and a threat.  I was killed for my religious beliefs.

Last edited on Mon Jul 14th, 2008 11:58 pm by AriesAngel

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 15th, 2008 01:13 am

My dearest Julie,

Thank you very much! It does explain why I feel the pain now. I have had this feeling for a long time now that it has something to do with my past lives too, and greatly because now I have been close to being silenced again.

I am honored to have been given your wisdom, and joyful you have been awakened to recognize your past lives for you to be able to heal yourself in the Now. Getting burned must have been soooo painful!

I will do what you have taught me, and will ask for both Archangel Michael and Raphael's assistance in this healing. Although I do not know how to perform the cutting of cords by myself, and would need a little more time before I undergo another cutting as I've done one last month with Emma's help.

For now, I am focusing on balancing my chakras, and sending green light to my throat. Because of you and the other women here, I have learned how to recognize my areas of weakness. My eternal gratitude!

Joy, my Love and God's blessing to you always!

Faye

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 15th, 2008 03:17 pm

Dee I will have to try and find the meditation cd you have by Marsha Burack..
. Doreens chakra clearing has helped here at my home even playing it in rooms that you are not in has helped and made differences but there hass been lots and lots of prayers asked and guidance and help from angels also..... I have learned from here to cut cords from those that I needed to in my past and even to cut cords and get rid of things that brought ties and unpleasant memories that needed to be let go....To get rid of things that were not important and make way for the new..... God has given me a blessing and through him I have gotten stronger in my faith and with the help of the angels I have let them guide me in my life and the choices that i make.....I have learned to ask and watch and observe for answers to my questions.....Not just jump in and do something.... patience which I am learning better....
Someday I will have all in order to see my angels and have my third eye opened...Until the I will practice learn listen and observe ... I have came this far I know I have farther to go... Love and Blessings dana

AriesAngel

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 15th, 2008 04:27 pm

My Dear Faye,

You are always welcome we all learn from one another.  I've learned from you that we each have special gifts that we should embrace and celebrate!!!

Anyway my dear, cutting cords is VERY SIMPLE. One of the methods I use is before I go to bed at night I ask Archangel Michael to use his flaming sword and cut ALL cords between myself and everyone I have come in contact with in the last 24 hours.  Cutting cords is one of the tasks that AA Michael enjoys doing for us all.

Of course there are many methods of cutting cords and the one that Emma uses is also most helpful and beneficial.:D:D

I am sure some of the other ladies have their own cord cutting preferences.  So it's a matter of using the method that best suites you.  There is no right way or wrong way in cutting etherical cords.

Divine Blessings To You,

Julie

Last edited on Tue Jul 15th, 2008 04:29 pm by AriesAngel

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 16th, 2008 03:59 pm

Julie,

Would it be too much if I ask your help in cutting the cords from my throat? I don't think I'd want a sorethroat this summer!

If that is alright. I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you!

Joy, my Love and God's blessings!

Faye

AriesAngel

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 16th, 2008 04:39 pm

Hi Faye,

Yes, I will be more than happy to cut the cords from your throat.  I will do this before I leave work today.

I will locate your picture on the board and work with your picture to connect to you energetically.  From there I will cut your cords.  Now, please keep in mind that I will need to do this on more than one occasion.

You have several thick cords connected to a few of your past lives.  They are going to be a bit stubborn.  So as soon as I cut them the first time they are going to come back again and attach to you.  This is very common.

I myself have had to cut cords multiple times before they were completely gone.  So I will PM you to let you know when I have completed your cord cutting this afternoon.

Love,

Julie

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 16th, 2008 04:40 pm

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 16th, 2008 04:44 pm

I understand... about doing this several times. But I am more than willing to undergo the process even if it takes a hundred times!!!

I deserve to speak my Truth!

Thank you sooo much Julie!!!

Emma, Dana and Dee, thank you too for always being there for me

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 16th, 2008 06:28 pm

Julie,

A question...

When you said you would do it several times, does it mean in one day?

Thanks!

Faye

lady_raven

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 17th, 2008 08:12 pm

Faye, No matter what happens always be true to yourself and others. Find your truth and speak it. Find your voice. Remember, one voice can make a difference, but a voice strong but unheard cannot share its beauty or light.
Sending prayers and healing your way.

AriesAngel

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jul 18th, 2008 07:50 pm

Hi Faye,

No, I would not be cutting cords several times in one day.  It would be over a period of a couple of days.

Julie

Current time is 08:40 am
Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings