Not logged in - Login | Register 

healing for possible sleep apnea
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Jul 11th, 2015 03:01 pm

i cant rest out lately. i might have obscure sleep apnea or something else what prevents me from getting good sleep and it prevents me from resting out correcntly. i would like to get healing and reiki against this problem and thank you.

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 14th, 2015 03:55 am

Yes people on this site can help you heal through reiki or other spiritual healing methods. There are multiple posts from people here trying to help others by healing them via reiki and there several hundreds of reiki healers on the Internet who will also heal you for free or at a price. You yourself can try to learn reiki and attempt healing yourself, or use modern medical treatment (see a doctor) which will diagnose you and attempt to heal you through conventional treatment methods.

I recommend you consider self-treatment when it comes to the spiritual healing, such as chanting, for example chanting "Lord Jesus" repeatedly every day for at least two minutes. If you're up for it and want faster treatment, more time chanting is recommended, and if you're not a Christian or are born into a family which teaches christianity than chant the name of the deity or being your family worships.

Thus I recommend you first get a diagnosis on your problem, and see if it's something which needs to be treated immediately by professionals or can be treated by spiritual practice with time.

Your friend,

Storm_Machinine

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 14th, 2015 06:19 am

thanks for advice and response. i do have a problem to go to doctor and get diagnoses whatso ever and thats one of the reasons why im seeking alternative or reiki or otherkindsa alternative healing

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 14th, 2015 08:11 am

It's hard when you're in a position in which you can't afford medical or professional assistance, especially if what you need to be diagnosed or treated causes problems in your overall quality of life. Can you tell me more about your problem? And what religious background you're from so I can prescribe what deity you'll chant? Thank you.

Though non-conventional treatments take time and patience, they work and improve the overall quality of life for people. And even for people in good health surveys consistently show spiritual or religious people tend to be happier than those who who are atheists as well. Again, I recommend chanting is it treats and usually heals most problems which are from a spiritual origin, but requires a few weeks in order to notice the benefits.

Treatment: Chant "Lord Jesus" for two to fifteen minutes a day, additionally you may seek a user online or someone in your city or town who can treat you with reiki or another spiritual healing technique. The longer you chant, the more benefits you get from it and the faster results will come your way, but again it will take two or more weeks to see the results. If after two or more months of chanting goes by and you see no difference or your condition worsens, seek help from people who can diagnose you because I'm not a doctor or professional.

I hope this helps, your friend,

Storm_Machinine

Last edited on Wed Jul 15th, 2015 01:42 am by Storm_Machinine

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jul 14th, 2015 10:41 am

im not really in part of any religion. i think christianity is the closest and the most acceptable one for me. ok here is my problem. i try to describe it as good as i can.

basicly when i sleep i cant rest out. even in my dreams i feel tired and this issue seems to follow me around. i wake up tired between sleeping brakes when i need to go to toilet and i wake up often. i specially feel very tired when morning comes around. despite being exhausted and tired i find it difficult to fall asleep at night. i try to go bed earlier at 8 or half 8 o clock. sometimes when i fall asleep earlier then it doesnt seem to make mutch of a diffrence. doesnt seem to matter if i wake up early or later im still tired and exhaustion gets worse on the daytime . alot of times i find it hard to sleep pass 8 o clock in the morning or earler like 7 o clock. all of it started to happen suddenly weeks ago. back then i woke up 10 or 9 in my usual time and i felt tired and not motivated enough to start a day. also before it happened i had a terrible night and a bad argument online with a person who im no longer in contact with. after this i started to feel tired and didnt seem to matter if i sleep i wouldnt get the rest i deserve or usualy would get. i have gotten nice rest with stuffy nose and when using one nosstril before so it suprises me why i suddenly cant get as good rest now. i feel like being broken beyond repair. it seems like nothing helps and when i try to get help there are allways obsticles and i feel like i hit the brick wall. im just tired of being tired and waking up the same and with the same dissapointment every morning or everytime i need a toilet brake. it isnt the nicest feeling when you wake up middle of the night exhausted and no that there isnt no point to continue sleeping couse youd be exhausted in the morning anyways. but you keep sleeping couse thats what you supposed to do and in a vain hope that i sleep out better somehow when i infact dont. thats the description of this issue and my feelings about it. i also feel constant fear of how long i can last with this. then its the new issue i have. it started yesderday and it felt like i was bleeding from the inside and it made me weaker and i felt the taste of iron in my mouth. i had alot off gas and felt boloted. my face also seemed to change color and i tought i was going to die. almost every night i have the preassure or pain in my solarplexsis but not every time it goes out of control like this. it happened first time yesderday when it went out of control. i tryed to sleep on my stomach and had pillow under my pelvis and after i tryed to sleep on my side pillow against my stomach. thats when that issue seemed to be gotten started. i felt this stomach issue starting when i drank green tea the second time. green tea shouldnt harm anyone as far as i know.

anyway it was long description. i tryed to go in depth as mutch as i could. also i have tried to get reiki and other healing prayer stuff and good toughts from people and treating me with another healing technique online but it hasnt seemed to help. maybe its my over all negativity or skeptisism. i also dont know any religious person and reiki person in real life so i could have a physical not long distance reiki. so also thanks for your help and input and sorry if this post came to lenghty. also i feel this stomach disconfort and bleeding feeling from inside in daytime to but it isnt as bad as in night.

Last edited on Tue Jul 14th, 2015 10:49 am by raul555

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 15th, 2015 01:34 am

Do you think your problem is physical, psychological or spiritual? What do you think caused this? My solution for this is the same: chanting will make the problem diminish if it's a spiritual problem, chant “Lord Jesus” when you can't sleep or when you want to chant. If a negative energy (ghost) is the cause of your problem chanting will make its power over you diminish.

Continue chanting even if you believe it's not working, the results for chanting may take a few weeks to notice and if that's the case chant for a longer amount of time. Chanting will make the negative energy go away which improves overall quality of life, and improve spiritual health. If you want to learn more the SSRF discusses the effects of chanting, and remember you can chant anytime, anywhere doing anything.

In two weeks of chanting for fifteen minutes, which you can do anytime in your head, you find your condition worsening overall please PM me or post on this thread. Describe your issue and I'll try to help the best I can.

I'm praying for you,

Storm_Machinine

Last edited on Wed Jul 15th, 2015 01:41 am by Storm_Machinine

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 15th, 2015 06:41 am

i honestly dont know what this problem is spiritual physical or psychological. i belive it might be physical or all the above. i honestly dont know what coused it. i may have stuffed up nose or colapsed troath but they never bothered me of sleeping out good. but does this chanting help also if its a physical problem.

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jul 15th, 2015 11:44 pm

Well, if it is physical or psychological than chanting can at least relax you and distract your mind from pain or discomfort. But chanting will heal spiritual problems and is overall good for spiritual health in all ways, studies have shown it can heal depression, addiction(s), negative thinking or thoughts, anxiety, etc. and from what I understand your discomfort can be treated slowly with chanting if you put dedication to it. But I'll still want you to reply to me in two weeks to report if your condition is being treated or worsening, and how much time you believe you're chanting.

Welcome to Your Angels Forum, message me if you need help with anything on the forum, if you want to learn more about angels or the spiritual realms; or just want to have a discussion.

Why don't you introduce yourself at New Members Say Hello :) section of our website.

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2015 06:12 am

so could this chanting also eventualy fix the physical problem or if i fix my spiritual problems with chanting could physical issues also heal

Last edited on Thu Jul 16th, 2015 06:15 am by raul555

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2015 06:57 am

A healthy spiritual life means healthy physical/psychological well being and vice versa. So chanting, according to the SSRF, will heal your issue and improve your overall well being. Just get back to me in two weeks after timing yourself chanting for fifteen minutes at least every day.

I also chant.

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2015 09:18 am

ok im tryng to do it starting from today and hope to get back at you after 2 weeks im also going to get anti snoring nose clip hopefully soon aswell

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2015 02:47 pm

tried my first time. made me really tired and triggered alot of pains in my ribs and stomach area. maybe couse i didnt breathe right or is it couse it was my first 15 minute chant or couse i may have some stomach issues or maybe it was normal reaction to this and i felt little ill during the end when i did that chant. outside of that i feel calm and tired.after that. maybe i need to do that chant mentally without sayng it out loud

Last edited on Thu Jul 16th, 2015 02:48 pm by raul555

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 16th, 2015 08:38 pm

Feeling a sense of calm, bliss and returning to how you felt normally before you became ill is a normal reaction. And after a long period of chanting pain and discomfort are also normal because the negative energies inside of your body (most of which caused the pain, unhappiness and illness) don't want you to treat yourself because it means they'll have to go away. The negative energies leaving is a good thing because than your unhappiness and bad karma will go as well and you can live a more free, happy life.

You don't need to use your voice physically to chant, you can chant in your head. Falling asleep while chanting is normal and to be expected so if you feel tired than let your body go to sleep and continue chanting in the morning.

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jul 17th, 2015 06:28 am

thanks for info. i should chant before going to sleep rather then . so i try to keep doing it.

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jul 17th, 2015 06:37 am

Good luck, and good night!

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 20th, 2015 10:10 am

one more thing to ask. can you send some angels to help guide and protect and look over me during and after the healing journey

Faye

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jul 23rd, 2015 02:33 pm

Brightest blessings, Raul!

I hope you are feeling much better, and rested at least.

May also be good for you to focus on breathing, as much of all pains - spiritually or otherwise - is caused by unease when one breathes. As you noticed, your body may have reacted quite opposite of what you wanted to happen; this may be because you have been experiencing this pain for too long and have gone accustomed to it, or have "convinced" yourself you are okay without fully releasing what needs to be healed. However, the initial resistance should fall away once you learn to focus on breath and to empty mind. I concur with Storm Machinine about having healthy body, mind and spirit; and that non-conventional practices do take time and patience.

Also, please try and see if there are any aspects in your life that needs healing - as pain/discomfort you have just describe usually stems from long-standing issues that needs to be addressed: relationships, the home, finances, work, stress, etc. Only then can you fully understand what you need to heal if you start opening up and recognizing the areas in your life that needs a bit of "work".

And as stated above, do seek professional help when you can and are able. It is always best to balance science and spirituality. I believe they can go hand in hand.

Take care, and sending healing energies your way!

~Faye

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jul 24th, 2015 06:07 am

i may have difficulty to breathe becouse my nose gets blocked alot . also thanks for your advice and input. i also tryed the anti snoring clip but had side effects against it in some reason.

maybe indeed i have grown costume to this problem couse it has ben going on for so long and has in a sense become part of me but i still wanna get rid of it and try to belive it goes away and miricles happen and healings and prayers ive gotten would take effect but they dont seem to do that in some reason and i allways seem to hit a brick wall when i try to get better and try something new to heal myself kinda like what happened when i tryed anti snoring clip and had side effects.

in some reason i have kinda gotten obsessef with this anti snoring clip and think about it all the time like should i give it another change and miss it and feel some attatchment to it eventou it coused me sideeffects . i dont know why that is.

thanks for your healign and good wishes.

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 27th, 2015 04:31 am

I'm replying so you don't feel that I forgot about you or won't reply, remember to chant because it's the best overall solution to spiritual issues.

How much are you chanting?
    Do you want to chant more?
    How much satisfaction are you feeling about your overall life? How much happiness does it give you?
    What kind of religion is your family involved in? If none, what religion in the last generation?

I hope my suggestion for chanting helps you overall, thank you for choosing to chant and I hope your days get brighter.

Last edited on Mon Jul 27th, 2015 04:31 am by Storm_Machinine

raul555

Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jul 27th, 2015 05:42 am

i havent done it in few days and will try to get back at into it.

i would love to try more.

i feel no satification in my life couse of my apnea like situation i have alot of stress and feel responisble and in august i must go to city so it makes it worse the stess and responsipility. my family hasnt ben religious. not sure about the last generation either.

Current time is 01:24 am
Page:    1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings