numbers 2222, 333
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
Jennifer22

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 15th, 2010 09:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

well what can I say Im new to this and really grateful that I have had an awakening for my life purpose... or to be guided towards it anyway!

I kept seeing numbers 2222 on clocks, number plates etc and then this week numbers 333 or 7777 so interesting, took me a while to realise what it was but my inner/higher self knew it was not a coincidence so I searched online and found the meanings however I think I will purchase a book on numbers ... anyone any recommendations??

Jennifer xx

dee

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 16th, 2010 01:40 am

wow Jen.....wonderful!!!!!!!!
I have been seeing these things daily just as you are for a couple years now......
In fact today a car cut me off..and the reason was I was suppose to see the numbers 2233 on the plate....meaning Jesus is with me helping me and that I need to have faith that everything is changing for the better etc....so, I must ask you, are you at some 'turning point' in your life right now?
Jesus wants you to know he is there for you....He is wanting 'his' presence to be known and that we can connect with him........when you study and begin to open to spirit the connection will get stronger and more noticeable.....you will sense and feel it. (I'm guessing that he has been an interest of yours for some time?)...Mine started when I was 6 yrs. old....of course as I grew up he was put on the back burner, so to speak...that sounds awful I know....but you know what I mean...I didn't go to sunday school...or even church much growing up...but, my interest and wanting to know more about him came back into my life in my early twenties when I really began to read and study with more intensity.
I think there is a reason Jesus has been brought into the picture for you.? make any sense?
wonderful to meet you......there is a site I found more number meanings on if you are interested?
(by the way, Jennifer is my daughters name) Jens are special....! LOL
Dee

Jennifer22

Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 16th, 2010 07:10 pm

Hi Dee
nice to hear from you and glad you have been experiencing the same things, it really is wonderful connecting into something so special. I am going to see a spirtitualist on 1st July so looking forward to it and also nervous as it is my first time! would love to know the site address the more knowledge the better! Im like a sponge at the minute, eager to soak up as much as possible. I am going to another angel evening next thursday which will concentrate on auras and angel healings. I hope to go to an Angel day next Sunday which consists of Guided meditation to connect with the Angels for abundance
• Working with Angel cards and Law of Attraction cards
• Releasing old negative beliefs around money and abundance
• Looking at any resistance/blocks to receiving money and abundance
• Learning how to attract more of what you want into your life
• Working with Vision Documents and Vision Boards to design your Ideal Life
so it sounds very interesting hope to get £75 to go to it. maybe I will manifest it!

well hope to hear from you soon x say hi to Jennifer!!

dana64

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 17th, 2010 04:54 am

wELCOME Jennifer
Do you have Doreen Virtue's book on numbers? It is really amazing book but all her books are good. I look forward to hearing about your angel day I hope you share it with us.....God Bless you
Blessings Dana

Current time is 10:57 am

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings