Not logged in - Login | Register 

A healing prayer needed
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
maria c

Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jul 17th, 2015 11:37 pm

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read my cries for help and special thanks to storm-machine , cc and meg for your wise words recentky which have been headed and acted upon , thank you so much I feel very humbled that you have tried to ease my troubled mind .
Now it is time for me to put my own battles behind me as I must stay strong . Today my beloved 77 year old father was told he has a brain tumour , further tests wil be carried out next week . Please can I ask for some healing prayers for my father and also for my mother who is very scared . They are childhood sweethearts and have never spent a night apart . I can't help think that I have somehow caused this through being such a worry to him . Please if anyone can ask the angels to help I would be so grateful .
Kind Regars to everyone
Maria x

Storm_Machinine

Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Jul 18th, 2015 02:58 am

Like I said before on a Private Message (PM) you can teach your family and friends to chant, chanting is more effective when done for a longer duration. Tell your father to chant Lord Jesus in his head for 15 minutes or longer, the SSRF says that negative energies are the primary things which cause illness, addiction, etc.

If you don't want to chant than you can request reiki, prayers or buy blessed items from RaphRivers etsy account or request items like jewelry which can be used for healing. Give those to your father, but compared to chanting this isn't very effective.

I'll be praying for you,

Storm_Machinine

Current time is 09:20 am

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings