Not logged in - Login | Register 

Angel Sign or Possession?
 Moderated by: admin  

Print
AuthorPost
cassiel222

Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 11:55 am

Hey! So this real weird thing happened to me the other night and i wanted someone elses opinion on it or let me know if youve had a similar experience!
So I was in the shower like I was ever night before dinner, my mother was in the kitchen and my brother and sister were somewhere in the house with there heads stuck to there iPads. Anyway all of a sudden I started feeling really sick, I can't remember in what way but it got to the point where I had to turn off the shower because I felt like I was gonna pass out. Abruptly, it escalated and I became extremely dizzy and my ears were ringing like crazy, I remember falling to the bottom of the shower and calling my mothers name once or twice but she never heard me and I felt too weak to try any more. Now guys it was the weirdest thing but all of a sudden, it was like I separated from my body, I couldn't hear through my ear, only the ringing and just barely the noise of me hyperventilating. A couple seconds after I just burst out crying, It wasn't me crying, well it was but I was so confused I remember thinking "why on earth am I crying?! Oh my gosh what's happening!" I wasn't scared at all (not sure why) so you can imagine how weird it was!!! Not long after (maybe 1 minute tops) it sounded like a fry pan getting louder and louder next to my ears until it just returned to my normal hearing....

Current time is 09:19 am

home | services | products | angel books | angel message | angel readings